Happy Monday, also known as Chocolate Pudding Day. I love any kind of cholate puddings, yummy yum 🙂
Welcome to this week’s Creative Mondays Blog Hop And This Week’s Featured Posts.
What has got you creative this week?
So many things happen last week and some ups and some downs. Some good news and some sad.
Ever since I started blogging I wanted my blog to be a place of happy things and not really talk about the sad things so today I will share the good.
One of the good things were, my Daughter had another Birthday. Mixed feelings about her growing up so quickly, I can tell you.
Another good thing was, I am in the Brit Mums Finals for The Blogging In Brillance 2017 blogging awards!!. Yeah, some people actually like my blog and have taken time out to vote for me, such a lovely feeling! Thank you so much, you know who you are 😉 I am a finalist in the beauty & Fashion section, so it makes it all the more special that people like me and my posts too.
Now I need to ask you lot a cheeky question!? Please, could you vote for me if you have a few spare minutes? I would really appreciate it. If so, the badge is on the top of my sidebar, if you click that link and scroll down the page there is a link to the voting section. Please, could you vote for me in Beauty & Fashion?
The third bit of good news is, I had to take my Daughter out Wednesday, somewhere far away for the morning that would have taken hours on two buses and with walking, but not time at all in the car. About 40 minutes on busy roads. My husband was working and I haven’t driven in 15 years. Yes, you read right, 15 years.
I had lost my confidence and felt sick just sitting in a driving seat. I gave up driving when I was pregnant with my third son and let my husband drove me everywhere since.
Monday I knew what had to be done, I needed to start driving again. I felt sick,I was shaking but no one was home and I knew I wanted to drive again. So I did it, I got into the car and drove off to the supermarket. By the time I was there, I was red-faced and shaking, but I did it and drove so well.
Why was I nervous about driving again for all these years?
Tuesday I drove to the running club, Wednesday I took my Daughter to her hospital appointment and Sunday I took my son out for the morning.
You can not keep me home now, I love driving again. It is a good job my husband kept me on the insurance for all these years, hoping I would start driving again.
A few thing sprang to mind this week:
You never forget and do something every day that scares you.
I am so proud of myself for driving again.
Now onto this week’s featured blogs:
Lady in red, Shauna looks beautiful in this amazing red dress: For The Frill Of It.
Why not take a pair of white sneakers and watercolour them? A great idea from Frau Tsch Ttschi.
I had never heard of Easy Cold Strawberry Soup until last Monday, now I can not wait to try it!
I loved reading this A walk down memory Lane With My Husband from Ada, over at Elegance And Mommy Hood.
Love Chelsea’s ruffled top from Chow Down USA.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE PART IN THE FUN AND JOIN US FOR THIS WEEK’S CREATIVE MONDAYS BLOG HOP?
You can find all the blog hop buttons here if you would like to add a badge to your posts.
Creative Mondays blog hop link up requests:
- Please link up straight to your blog posts and not your main blog. You can link up recipes and food tutorials. Anything crafty. Upcycled projects. Style, wishlists and outfit posts. Home makeovers. Any kind of tutorials. Or anything else that has got you creative over the last few weeks. Add your posts to the blog hop below.
- Please try to visit a few of the blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
- Please add the Creative Monday blog button or a text link back to my blog in the posts you are linking up. Or add them on you blog hop page so others can find the hop and join in the fun.
- It would be great if you would like to follow me here? let me know in the comments below if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
- Don’t forget you can also tweet me your links and I can re-tweet them.@clairejustineo
- Have fun blog hopping around.
- Do not forget to stop by our other blog hops too. On Wednesday you can share your photo’s at our photo blog hop. On Friday’s you can link up any post that you would like to share.