It may be raining outside but today I have a nice Summery recipe to cheer you up: Frozen Losalted Caramel Yogurt. How yummy!?
Don’t let fro-yo be a holiday treat only! Grab your LoSalt and some delicious fruit and yoghurt to recreate those holiday memories in your own kitchen!
Prep: 15 minutes (plus chilling and freezing)
Cook: 5 minutes
- 50g unsalted butter
- 50g dark brown soft sugar
- ½ x 397g can condensed milk
- ½ tsp LoSalt
- 250g low fat natural yogurt
- 100ml double cream
- 400g mixed fresh strawberries and raspberries
- Melt the butter and sugar in a small saucepan and gently cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the condensed milk and bring to the boil, stirring and cook for 1 minute, stirring all the time to give a thick golden caramel. Stir in the LoSalt and allow to cool then stir in the yogurt. Chill.
- Whisk the cream to soft peaks and stir into the yogurt. Freeze for 1 hour then stir, freeze for a further 1½ hours or until the yogurt has just frozen.
- Serve with the fresh fruit.
Recipe and image c/o LoSalt.
What do you think of this Frozen Losalted Caramel Yogurt?
Fancy making some?
Any fun plans for the weekend?
We woke up nice and early to get ready and run Parkrun. Can you believe was chucking it down with rain today. Grr typical when you plan to do something fun and the rain tries spoil it, ha!!. I wonder why we never plan things!
Anyway, we still ended up going. Rain jacket on, Check ✓ Zipped up to the top and hood tightened up so not to get my new hair colour wet, Check ✓ My running partner Mollie ready to come to come with us, Check ✓
We ended up having a great time and all got nicely wet and muddy. Guess who will be washing muddy running clothes all day?