45+ Lifestyle Blogger From Nottingham

How To Make Banoffee Pie: Delicious And Tasty

How To Make Banoffee Pie.

Happy Thursday!

I am really fed up of the rain now, can the sunshine please return!?

Today I have a yummy cake recipe to share with you. Anything cake wise with caramel in it, is amongst my favourites. How about you? Do you love caramel filling too?

I have this yummy Banoffee Pie recipe to share with you.

A tasty biscuit base, caramel filling, sliced bananas and then a yoghurt topping sprinkled with cocoa.

Pure decadence, the LoSalt way! Reduce the salt and enjoy this indulgent treat when that sweet tooth hits!

How tasty!?

397g can condensed milk

Β½ tsp LoSalt

2 ripe bananas, mashed

250g 0% fat Greek yoghurt

1 tsp cocoa

How To Make:

1.) Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6.

2.) Crush the biscuits in a food processor to give fine crumbs.

3.) Melt 100g butter and mix in the crumbs. Press into the base and sides of a 4cm deep, 20cm round loose bottomed tin and bake for 10 minutes. Cool.

4.) Melt the remaining butter and sugar in a medium saucepan and gently cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Add the condensed milk and bring to the boil, stirring and cook for 1 minute, stirring all the time to give a thick golden caramel. Stir in the LoSalt and pour into the tin. Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.

5.) Spread the bananas on top of the caramel and top with the yoghurt, remove from the tin. Sprinkle with cocoa and serve.

How To Make Banoffee Pie
How To Make Banoffee Pie

Recipe and image c/o LoSalt

What do you think?

Fancy making one of these banoffee pies?

As always let me know your thoughts in the comments below πŸ™‚

How To Make Banoffee Pie
How To Make Banoffee Pie

You might also like:

Good Natured Banoffee Pie Pots.

Banoffee Pie.

Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:

33 responses to “How To Make Banoffee Pie: Delicious And Tasty”

1. Tamar SB says:

Oh wow! that sounds amazing! Hope you'll come link up!

2. Heather{Our Life In a Click} says:

We had a lot of rain too. Now the sun is shining so hopefully you'll see the sun too. That pie looks amazing! Yum! I do love anything caramel!

3. molly says:

I like the idea of using yogurt instead of cream.Mollyx

4. Ping says:

I love banoffee pie! I have to make it again soon using our recipe. Thanks for sharing! My stomach is growling now.Cheers,Ping

5. Anonymous says:

Oops diet will have to wait another week. Yum!

6. Karen Del Tatto says:

I've never heard of this pie before. When I saw the title, I thought it involved coffee and I was like count me in! lol.I'm sure caramel lovers would find this decadent. :-)Thanks for sharing.

7. Jess says:

This sounds tasty!I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks. Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

8. Alexandra Richards says:

I have never heard of Banoffee Pie, but the picture looked good enough to eat! And the description sounds marvelous. Pinning for our next party :)AlexandraEyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

9. Miz Helen says:

What a lovely pie that we will really enjoy! Your post is awesome and thanks so much for sharing it with us at Full Plate Thursday. Hope you are having a great day and come back to see us real soon!Miz Helen

10. Vanessa says:

This looks amazing and I have to give this a try. Thank you for sharing at Dishing it and Digging it link party.

11. Susanne Stewart says:

this pie looks amazing! I love any dessert with bananas in it πŸ™‚ Thank you for sharing with us at Create and Celebrate!

12. Miz Helen says:

Your Banoffee Pie will be a delicious dessert! I really appreciate you sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday and hope you are having a safe and enjoyable weekend.Come Back Soon!Miz Helen

13. Beverly Roderick says:

This looks delicious! What a wonderful dessert recipe. I plan on trying it soon. Thanks for sharing your recipe for Banoffee Pie with us at Snickerdoodle. We'll be featuring this at today's party. Hope to see you there!

14. Lina says:

The cake looks so delicious! Thanks for sharing at Sew It Cook It Craft It!

15. Jess says:

I bet this is heavenly!

16. The Lazy Gastronome & Pleasures of the NW says:

Thanks for sharing at the What's for Dinner party!

17. LINDA says:

Hi, love your post. I would like to invite you to come share this on the CLASSY FLAMINGOS BLOG PARTY held each Tuesday evening thru Friday. You’ll get large picture exposure and shout outs on all of my social media sites. And if you get PINKED you get even more exposure! I hope you’ll come by. poinsettiadr.com

18. Karren Haller says:

Your banoffe pie looks amazing!
    Thank you for sharing on #omhgff last week, this week it has been Pinned on our Friday Features on Pinterest and is currently being featured on this week’s Friday Features, congratulations!!
    Please stop by and linkup again and share your awesome blog posts.
    Have a great week!