Love In The Mist :What I Wore…

Do you ever buy something and think oh no, it is not me!!

Then chuck it into your wardrobe for a full year?

Then when you try it on again, think this dress feels great on why have I not wore it sooner!?

Or is it just me? Lol.

I wore this outfit last week when it was nice and sunny.

I can not believe I have not worn this dress before. I bought it last year with some my Birthday money and only just worn it. It feels so comfortable to wear too. Nothing pulling tight around the tummy too. A lot of my dresses are pulling tight there at the minute too. Ekk, I need to run more to changed that one!

Perfect for nice warm days as it is not too short, like a lot of dresses they make nowadays.

Love in the mist, beautiful flowers aren’t they? So much so my Mother-in-law knows how much I love them and kindly grew me some in some sweet pots so I could pop them into our garden.

Rushing home and popping dinner on I placed them near the back door to plant the next day.

Mollie the collie is always following me around in case I put my trainers on to take her walkies and after a few minutes, I noticed she was not around.

Strange she is always around when I put my shoes on; I thought to myself as I was putting my shoes on to go to the dustbin. Where could she be?

Yeap, you might have guessed by now!? Eating my beautiful love in the mist flowers!!

No Mollie No..

Too late ๐Ÿ™ She had eaten ever single flower!

I now have some ugly stalks where my pretty little flowers once were.

Hope my Mother in Law does not ask how they are getting on.!!

What I Wore:

• Dress: H&M
  • Sandals: c/o Asda

Flowers were: Love in the mist.

My Love In The Mist flowers is now just love in mist. dogs tummy!!

Claire Justine

Find me on: Web | Twitter | Facebook

1. Gail Hanlon
    11th June 2017 / 12:02 pm

I didn't know dogs ate flowers! I love nigella too- I sow seeds direct in the border around August. Healthy little plants then over winter and I get lots of flowers in May.

• 8th July 2017 / 6:35 pm

I'm not sure if all dogs do, but I know mine does now ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Anna J
    11th June 2017 / 2:41 pm

I know how you feel about buying clothes which I don't use after months have passed! I'm guilty. Haha. But I do love your dress ๐Ÿ™‚ it reminds me of summer. Your flower photos are lovely as always!

3. Tamar SB
    11th June 2017 / 4:04 pm

Lovely!

4. Shelbee On The Edge
    12th June 2017 / 9:46 am

I can't believe Molly ate the flowers! I didn't know dogs ate flowers either. I though they preferred to just trample them (which is no better, but still…). This dress is adorable! I love the fit and flare shape and the floral is so pretty! It looks amazing on you. I am glad you rediscovered it in your closet. Shelbee

5. Katie D
    13th June 2017 / 6:32 am

What a lovely dress! I am glad that you were able to discover it in your closet after a year! I do that too, but it's fun to feel like you're shopping your closet!-Katie

• 8th July 2017 / 6:36 pm

Thank you Katie, I keep on wearing it now ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Ruth Maldonado
    16th June 2017 / 3:55 am

So glad you didn't just throw the dress out! I love the print and it looks great on you! Hopefully the flowers can grow back? Haha so funny he eats them!

• Clairejustine oxox
      8th July 2017 / 6:37 pm

I hope the will next year ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Nicole Mรถlders
    16th June 2017 / 3:19 am

I love the print of the dress. You look great in that dress. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style.

8. Elegance and Mommyhood
    25th August 2017 / 3:46 am

What a gorgeous dress. I am glad you discovered it in your closet. The print and colors are gorgeous and I love the gold sandals with it. I love when you do outfit posts Claire. Welcome by and linkup with me this Thursday. =)http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2017/08/thursday-moda-77-bridal-shower-dresses.html