I hope you’re having a lovely week so far? Any fun plans for today?
Are you looking for a nice and easy cake recipe?
How about making this quick and easy fridge cake?
Fancy making some; McVitie’s Rich Tea Biscuits Vegan Cinnamon & Pecan Fridge Cake?
This makes a nice addition to your lunch box, school treat or something fun to make up over the weekend. Me and the children love fridge cake.
How To Make McVitie’s Rich Tea Biscuits Vegan Cinnamon & Pecan Fridge Cake:
- 5oz/125g McVitie’s Rich Tea Biscuits
- 1 ½ oz/40g dairy free spread
- 11oz/300g vegan chocolate
- ½ tsp/2.5ml sp ground cinnamon
- 2oz/50g raisins
- 2oz/50g shelled pecan nuts
- Line a 2lb/900g loaf tin with baking parchment. Put the dairy free spread and chocolate into a heatproof bowl and set over a pan of simmering water, warm gently over a low heat until melted.
- Meanwhile, break each McVitie’s Rich Tea Biscuit into approximately 8 pieces. Take the chocolate off the heat, stir in the biscuits, cinnamon, raisins and half of the pecan nuts. Spoon mixture into the prepared tin and press down well. Arrange remaining pecans on top.
- Cool then chill for 2 hours. Serve cut into slices.
Recipe and image c/o McVitie’s Rich Tea Biscuits.
What do you think of this McVitie’s Rich Tea Biscuits Vegan Cinnamon & Pecan Fridge Cake?
Fancy making some?
Share your thoughts in the comments below.
You may also like this post too:
How To Jazz Up You Everyday Biscuits:
How To Jazz Up You Everyday Biscuits.This is a quick and easy recipe and really fun to make. Perfect for any children’s birthday parties too.
What do you think of these recipes? Fancy trying any?
Try now or Pin for later.
Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comment box below.