Welcome to this weeks, The Weekend Blog Hop. How has your week been so far?
Busy here with both Sons leaving Uni this week and bring stuff home. They have soon collected more than they went with. There is stuff everywhere at the minute. Not for long though, one son gets the keys to his new house today and another one could get a placement and leave anytime.
Today is also Social Media Day. #socialmediaday
I love social media when I have plenty of time, my favourite platform being Twitter, what is your favourite social media channel?
So relaxing here and peaceful.
No bathing, not sure I would want to anyway, ha!!
Although I did shed a little tear here…
I was just telling my husband how lovely it was and he said come on I will show your where the swans were nesting. As we got to the spot where you can usually see the swans nesting from the bridge, the swans were gone. Strange my husband said, they never usually leave their eggs.
We hurried across the bridge and a woman stopped us and said,
They have gone, haven’t they!?
What? Not realising what she was saying at first.
Somebody had taken the swans eggs. They were their last night but someone took then late last night as by this morning they had disappeared.
As we walked to the other side of the lake, we saw the only two swans on the park with their head I the back looking all sad.
Does Swan’s have feelings I said?
I remember the story of the swan dying from a broken heart in the papers a few years ago and that was sad enough. Them I just tried to hide my tears as the emotions caught up with me.
My youngest kids thought Mum was so funny crying in the park over a Swan she had never seen before and only hear a story of in the park, but I think it the caring and Mum side of me coming out…
Now all I am going to get when we go to this park is, Can you remember when we came here and Mum cried!?
30/06/2017 Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop:
Would you like to join us today at the weekend blog hop?
To join in this weeks fun that lasts all weekend long, blog hop simply-
1. Link up as many of your favourite posts from the last few weeks as you would like too or simply link up your main blog and not to a post if you prefer.
2. Please kindly follow me here if you would like to? but not essential. Let me know if you are new followers so I can hop over and follow you back.
3. Please add the welcome to the weekend blog widget to your posts or add a link back to the hop in your posts or on your blog hop page or sidebar. This way other can find the hop and join in the fun too.
4. Have fun blog hopping around all new blogs that have linked up today and finding new posts to read, blogs to comment on and new followers.
5. Try to stop by a few blogs and leave comment after linking up and comment back if someone stops by, it makes the blog hop much more fun 🙂
6.) Tweet me your links over at @clairejustineo on Twitter and I will share your posts.
Have a lovely weekend and we will see you again on Monday for Creative Mondays Blog Hop and The Wednesday blog hop.