10/07/2017 Creative Mondays And This Weeks Features. Happy Monday, Welcome back to this week’s Creative Mondays blog party!
How has your weekend been?
We’ve had a busy weekend. First up I and the youngest two children ran Parkrun on Saturday morning. It was so warm. I feel like I am getting slower and slower with my running at the minute, I must try harder!!
Today is also Don’t Step On A Bee Day.
I hate it when you have to run through the long grass, I always worry if there are any bees in it.
I, my Daughter and son went out for a run a few weeks ago and my son stood still and waited for us as we were so behind him, he stood in the long grass and as he waited for us a bee stung him. He was shaking his leg and shouting in pain. Ouch, I felt it for him!!
I don’t think he will be too keen on waiting for us in a hurry again!!
Welcome to this week’s Creative Mondays linky party. Thank you so much for linking up last week and here are this week’s featured posts: What has got you creative this week?
Love this outfit from Joi Seeing Stripes. I love the stripes and Joi’s shoes are great 🙂
These Patriotic Fruit Popsicles look and sound amazing.
I can not wait to try some.
I love this How To Make A 3d Sheepscape Picture from Coombe Mill. Such a great and original idea.
Hands up who fancy’s a slice of April’s Mixed Fruit Pavlova!? Both my hands are in the air.
Charlotte from The Dainty Darling looks lovely and cool in her yellow stappy romper.
This Three Cheese Garden Pizza looks amazingly tasty. I could eat a slice for breakfast, yummy!!
How about making a Berry Boozy Chocolate Cake. yum, yum!!
The festive season is here and Ruth is planning to go to a festival. Pop over to see her Festival Ready Look Book. I love Ruth’s sandals.
Fancy dressing u your flip-flops? Here are 15 Ways To Dress Up Flip Flops.
You can find all the blog hop buttons here if you would like to add a badge to your posts.
Creative Mondays blog hop link up requests:
- Please link up straight to your blog posts and not your main blog. You can link up recipes and food tutorials. Anything crafty. Up-cycled projects. Style, wishlists and outfit posts. Home makeovers. Any kind of tutorials. Or anything else that has got you creative over the last few weeks. Add your posts to the blog hop below.
- Please try to visit a few of the blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
- Please add the Creative Monday blog button or a text link back to my blog in the posts you are linking up. Or add them on you blog hop page so others can find the hop and join in the fun.
- It would be great if you would like to follow me here? let me know in the comments below if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
- Don’t forget you can also tweet me your links and I can re-tweet them.@clairejustineo
- Have fun blog hopping around.
- Do not forget to stop by our other blog hops too. On Wednesday you can share your photo’s at our photo blog hop. On Friday’s you can link up any post that you would like to share.
- By linking up you are giving me permission to maybe feature your blog next week.
This Blog Hop Has Now Closed.