Welcome to this weeks, The Weekend Blog Hop. How has your week been so far? The weather has been lovely here over the last few days, red hot!
Sorry that the blog hop is a little later than usual. In the night I woke up and headbutted the bedside cabinet, for no reason!! Crazy. After that, I fell back into a deep, deep sleep and never even heard my husband get up for work and kiss me. I usually get up when he goes to do some work before the children get up. Today has been one mad rush.
Now I can chill with a coffee!!
Polka Dot Mad? Me!? YEAP!!
I have to admit, I love polka dots and red with white dots being my favourites.
I Even Have The Mug To Match!! Coffee cup to go lol.
Yes, I even have to mug to match my favourite dress.
Red is such a cheerful colour and polka dots are my favourites, which means I am always happy when I wear this dress, it gives me good vibes. The sun always shines when I wear this dress too or I always wear this dress when the sun shines 😉
Mollie makes me laugh so much. Whenever anyone goes onto the back garden she runs out and stares at her tennis ball. Waiting, staring patiently until someone kicks it for her!! Then she fetches it and drops it again. She would play all day if we had time.
Come on Mum, hurry up taking photos and play with me!?
She just moved the ball, soon be time to play!!
I was trying to film a quick video and she would not leave me alone.
My Daughter was filming me and I forgot to get a full photo.
Here is me trying to pop my lines down because as soon as I know I am being filmed I forget what I am going to say.
I think I need more practice!!
Red is so my favourite colour.
What is your favourite colour?
What I Wore: Red Polka Dot Dress: Amazon | Shoes: Converse | Coffee Mug: Home Bargains.
Polka Dot Mad? I Even Have The Mug To Match: Weekend Blog Hop:
Would you like to join us today at the weekend blog hop?
To join in this weeks fun that lasts all weekend long, blog hop simply-
1. Link up as many of your favourite posts from the last few weeks as you would like too or simply link up your main blog and not to a post if you prefer.
2. Please kindly follow me here if you would like to? but not essential. Let me know if you are new followers so I can hop over and follow you back.
3. Please add the welcome to the weekend blog widget to your posts or add a link back to the hop in your posts or on your blog hop page or sidebar. This way other can find the hop and join in the fun too.
4. Have fun blog hopping around all new blogs that have linked up today and finding new posts to read, blogs to comment on and new followers.
5. Try to stop by a few blogs and leave comment after linking up and comment back if someone stops by, it makes the blog hop much more fun 🙂
6.) Tweet me your links over at @clairejustineo on Twitter and I will share your posts.
Have a lovely weekend and we will see you again on Monday for Creative Mondays Blog Hop and The Wednesday blog hop.