Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop.
Happy Friday, nearly the weekend 😃 Yeah. Pakrun planned for tomorrow!!
Welcome to this weeks, The Weekend Blog Hop.
How is your week going so far?
Another day and another birthday.
This time my Husbands birthday yesterday.
Mini-me and me.
Last night we all, well nearly all of us!!, went out for my Husbands birthday.
All but 1 (as my eldest son is in London riding his bike today to Paris and raising Money for Breast Cancer now!) He texted me at 5.30 this morning when he was up and ready to set off..
Not very often we all get together nowadays as everyone is busy; busy.
We had a lovely time and enjoyed lots of tasty food.
Hubby and 2 sons had burgers, how tasty do these burgers look!!
My Daughter went for the New York Chicken.
I went for the scampi.
After food, we all went back home for a trifle as my Husbands not too fond of chocolate cake, unlike the rest of us!!
He is now back to being 2 years older than me again, so I can call him a lot older than me.
Wind him up!! hehe!!
Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop:
Would you like to join us today at the weekend blog hop?
To join in the fun this week that lasts all weekend long at our blog hop simply-
1. Link up as many of your favourite posts from the last few weeks as you would like too or simply link up your main blog and not to a post if you prefer.
2. Please kindly follow me here if you would like to? but not essential. Let me know if you are new followers so I can hop over and follow you back.
3. Please add the welcome to the weekend blog widget to your posts or add a link back to the hop in your posts or on your blog hop page or sidebar. This way others can find the hop and join in the fun too.
4. Have fun blog hopping around all new blogs that have linked up today and finding new posts to read, blogs to comment on and new followers.
5. Try to stop by a few blogs and leave a comment after linking up and comment back if someone stops by, it makes the blog hop much more fun 🙂
6.) Tweet me your links over at @clairejustineo on Twitter and I will share your posts.
Have a lovely weekend and we will see you again on Monday for Creative Mondays Blog Hop and The Wednesday blog hop.
This list has now finished.
Some posts you might have missed:
My Make-Up Routine: Over 40 Style!
Tips On How To Create A Dish Packed Full Of Flavour – Anjum Anand And 3 Summer Recipes.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest: