Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop 28th July 2017. Happy Friday and welcome back to this weeks ‘Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop’.
Thanks for stopping by again today and joining in the fun.
I can not wait to read the posts that you link up.
Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop 28th July 2017:
Week 1 of the school holidays has already flown by.
Also, that nice sunshine has disappeared.
Typical now the children are off school.
Isn’t that always the case!?
We have had a nice easy week, shopping, visiting family, more shopping, more visiting family and friends around.
I am looking forward to my husband being off work so we can go further afield.
A few days ago me and my Daughter got sent some lovely shoes to review.
How nice are my red ones!?
You can read my review here: Back To School With Ecco Shoes.
I had bought these jeans a few months ago but only just got around to wearing them.
I am not sure why as they fit lovely and feel so comfortable.
Love this look. I think these jeans go perfectly with the red shoes.
I think this outfit would look nice with a plain red t-shirt.
I have not got any plain ones at the minute though.
I must write a shopping list.
I always forget to look out for one when I go shopping.
Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop 28th July 2017
What I Wore:
Sunglasses: Primark | Red lipstick: Rimmel | Kimono: c/o George at Asda | Vest: Primark | Jeans F & F Tesco | Lace socks: Primark | Shoes: c/o Ecco |
Have you been keeping yourself busy this week?
I m fed up with feeling ill just lately. If it is not one thing it is another. I think I need to seriously look into changing my diet.
I feel so ill last night after eating a few high gluten things and wondering if maybe I could be allergic to gluten.
I can never eat much bread, pasta as I get full straight away and often get tummy pain at lunchtime after eating gluten.
My Daughter has been tested a few weeks ago and is being monitored at the minute as she got a not positive but not negative reading.
Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop 28th July 2017.
Want to join us?
Now, onto the link up:
Do you want to join in the fun?
Weekend Blog Hop Guidelines:
- Link up as many posts as you would like to on the linky below. Old or New blog posts welcome. Add a link straight to the blog posts that you would like to share.
- Please follow my blog on one or all of my social media channels Twitter, Bloglovin, Google Plus, Instagram, or my Facebook like page. This way it will remind you to join one or all of my blog hop I host each Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Let me know which way you follow and I will follow you back.
- Please pop the welcome to the weekend blog hop button into your posts or add a link back to the hop in your posts. This way other people will know you are joining the blog hop and can find the weekend blog hop and join in the fun too. You can find all the blog hop buttons here.
- Find time to have some fun, hopping around all new blogs that have linked up this week and finding new posts to read, blogs to comment on and new followers.
- Try to stop by a few blogs and leave a comment after linking up and comment back if someone stops by, it makes the blog hop much more fun 🙂
- Tweet me your links over at @clairejustineo on Twitter using the hashtag #weekendbloghop and I will share your posts.
Have a lovely weekend and we will see you again on Monday for Creative Mondays Blog Hop and Wednesday for The Wednesday blog hop.
Fancy something nice to eat?
Or maybe some nice malt loaf? How To Make A Proper Malt Loaf.