Happy Friday friends and welcome back to this weeks 18/08/2017 ‘Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop’.
Thanks for stopping by here again today. Happy you are here and I hope you want to link up with us today and join in the blog hop fun.
We have been keeping ourselves busy again this week. So so busy. I can tell I am not that fit to keep up with the holidays!!
Must try harder come September to get fitter!!
Yum, I need to eat more fruit and cut out the sweet things. That would be a good start!!
A Day Into Our Lives:
Walkies With Mollie:
On Tuesday, the day started with a long walk with Mollie The Collie. I have to take her first thing as she does not leave me alone until she has had her morning walkies. She chills then until about 2 pm. Then starts following me for second walkies.
Quick Tidy Up:
A quick tidy up around the house. One of those, I have not timed, so I chuck everything in the cupboards and hope nothing falls out kind of tidy ups.
Walk To The Train Station:
Then a nice long walk to the train station for a day out with the children in Nottingham. A spot of shopping and lunch out.
Shopping In Nottingham:
A nice long walk around the shops. I was looking for a new bag for travelling but I could not see one I really wanted. I wanted a nice one from Cath Kidston but I liked the waterproof back pack styles and they had not in at the minute. So we walked around all the other shops but I did not see any I liked. No point in buying things I don’t need anymore so I left it. Feeling fed up and tired, we started heading for home.
Train And Walk back Home:
After shopping most of the day it was time to travel back home and walk back from the train station. The train home makes me so sleepy but I can not fall to sleep so I need matchsticks to keep my eyes open. My Son, on the other hand, fell to sleep as soon as the train started moving. Not a care in the world!! Ha!
As soon as I get back home, Mollie was looking for her second walk after knocking me down to fuss me as she had missed us so much. Following me around looking to see if I reach for her lead. Best get my walking shoes on then. Just give me five minutes for coffee first!!
Walk Done Time To Rest?:
Next up over an hour walking Mollie. I was tired after a day out shopping and all that walking but Mollie will not let me rest, so off we go. Walkies all done now time to rest!?
Dropped Mollie off home then it is 5 minutes rest and then time to drive me and the youngest two children to run club. It was so hot, did I really want to run? No, I wanted to go to bed as I was so tired!! Next up, running reps at run club, still, no time to rest. I did the session, happy, happy & worn out but did it.
Home For Tea?:
Bach home at 8 pm and the Husband is waiting for the car after a full day at work for him, as we have nothing much in for dinner. So off he goes food shopping. 9.30 pm food shopping done and is tea is made.
11.00 pm Yeah, finally time for bed feeling so full from tea.
Morning Already, Nooo:
6.00 am Mollie starts waking up for walkies. No Mollie, please leave me five more minutes!? Then it all starts again, ha!! I am starting to feel worn out!!
What I Wore:
- Dress: Dorothy Perkins:
- Kimono: c/o Asda
- Shoes: Converse
What Did I Buy From Nottingham:
Did I buy anything in Nottingham? No, I was too worn out to think. My Daughter bought a pretty 101 Dalmatians bag from Cath Kidston though.
Keeping Busy A Day Into Our Lives: Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop:
Do you want to join us and the fun this weekend?
Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop Party Guidelines:
- Link up as many posts as you like onto the linky list below. You can link up old or new blog posts. All family friendly posts welcome. Add a link straight to the blog posts that you would like to share here today.
- Please kindly follow my blog on one or all of my social media channels below:
- Twitter, Bloglovin, Google Plus, Instagram, or my Facebook like page.
- This way it will remind you to join one or all of my blog hop I host each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Do not forget to let me know which way you follow and I will follow you back.
- Please pop the welcome to the weekend blog hop button into your posts or add a link back to the hop in your posts. This way other people will know you are joining the blog hop and can find the weekend blog hop and join in the fun too. You can find all the blog hop buttons here.
- Find time to have some fun, hopping around all new blogs that have linked up this week and finding new posts to read, blogs to comment on and new followers.
- Try to stop by a few blogs and leave a comment after linking up and comment back if someone stops by, it makes the blog hop much more fun 🙂
- Tweet me your links over at @clairejustineo on Twitter using the hashtag #weekendbloghop and I will share your posts.
Have a lovely weekend and we will see you again on Monday for Creative Mondays Blog Hop and Wednesday for The Wednesday blog hop.
This List Had Now Ended.