Happy Friday Friends lovelies. Hope you’re having a fun week? We are here. This week has just flown by again. No time for anything.
Thanks for joining me this week at the blog hops whilst I have been away on holiday. I am looking forward to catching up with you all; over the weekend.
We have been away for the week and i am looking forward to getting the 200 miles drive home done today and soon getting back into a proper routine again. I can not wait to see Mollie the Collie too. She gets all sad when we go away and my Son says she goes all quiet and misses us all too. Bless, can’t wait for snuggles.
So need to get back on track with healthy eating again. I have eaten so many bad things over the last six weeks. I have some fun plans.. watch this space…
Not long left of the school holidays now. I will mostly be rushing around this weekend getting last minute back to school things ready for next week.
How about you? All ready for back to school and getting into a proper routine again? Or are you already back into a routine again after Summer?
Today I am sharing some fun photos from a day out in London.
Me my husband and youngest son went on our own for the day a few weeks ago. My Son wanted to go and visit his favourite football stadium to buy a new football t-shirt and I wanted to visit Hampstead Heath.
When we got there my husband suggested we hire the bikes out and ride to the Arsenal ground first. Once we got there we realised there were no places to dock in your bikes as we were out of the docking zone.
It took us ages to realise that we were out of radar though. 2 hours later we found a place for us all to dock in. Can you imagine riding a bike in a dress for over 2 hours; ha!! Nightmare.
We eventually docked our bikes in and I was worn out!!
Miles away from the Arsenal ground and miles away from Hampstead Heath we both ended up not visiting the places we had both set out to go. Instead, we ended up spending the day around the Tower Bridge area. All good fun though. We still need to go to London again but I’m not sure we will visit again in these holidays!!
A 20-minute bike ride turned out to be a few hours. Then the hubby had the cheek to say smile!!
What I Wore:
- Dress: George at Asda
- Kimono: c/o George at Asda
- Shoes: Converse
Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop 01/09/2017:
Bike Ride Around London: Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop
Do you want to join us and the fun this weekend?
Welcome To The Weekend Fun Blog Hop Party Guidelines Are:
- Link up as many posts as you like onto the linky list below. You can link up old or new blog posts. All family friendly posts welcome. Add a link straight to the blog posts that you would like to share here today.
- Please kindly follow my blog on one or all of my social media channels below:
- Twitter, Bloglovin, Google Plus, Instagram, or my Facebook like page.
- This way it will remind you to join one or all of my blog hop I host each Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Do not forget to let me know which way you follow and I will follow you back.
- Please pop the welcome to the weekend blog hop button into your posts or add a link back to the hop in your posts. This way other people will know you are joining the blog hop and can find the weekend blog hop and join in the fun too. You can find all the blog hop buttons here.
- Find time to have some fun, hopping around all new blogs that have linked up this week and finding new posts to read, blogs to comment on and new followers.
- Try to stop by a few blogs and leave comment after linking up and comment back if someone stops by, it makes the blog hop much more fun 🙂
- Tweet me your links over at @clairejustineo on Twitter using the hashtag #weekendbloghop and I will share your posts.
Have a lovely weekend and we will see you again on Monday for Creative Mondays Blog Hop and Wednesday for The Wednesday blog hop.
This Linky List Has Now Closed.