Happy Saturday. Welcome to the weekend! Also, welcome to Autumn! I love to start thinking of Christmas bakes around this time of year. Do you too?
Do you like to cook with wines, spirits or alcohol? If so, I have a recipe for you today.
Are you looking for a yummy cake recipe? Something to serve up with your adult friends at a dinner party? Do you want to make some delicious brownies with a Gin twist?
Fancy making some Boozy Berries Chocolate Brownies? A moreish boozy bake!
How to make Boozy Berries Chocolate Brownies:
- Boozy Berries, 2 tbsp.
- Chopped walnuts or hazelnuts (as you like)
- 200g dark chocolate, broken into chunks
- 100g milk chocolate, broken into chunks
- 250g pack salted butter
- 400g soft light brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 140g plain flour
- 50g cocoa powder
- 200g raspberry
1. Heat oven to 180C. Line a 20 x 30cm baking tray tin with baking parchment. Put the chocolate, butter and sugar in a pan and gently melt, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon. Remove from the heat.
2. Stir the eggs, one by one, into the melted chocolate mixture. Sieve over the flour and cocoa, and stir in.
3. Stir in 2 tbs. Boozy Berries, chopped nuts plus half the fresh raspberries, scrape into the tray and then scatter over the remaining raspberries.
4. Bake on the middle shelf for 30 mins or, if you prefer a firmer texture, for 5 mins more. Cool before slicing into squares.
Scrumptious on their own or served with fresh cream or vanilla ice cream and more gin-soaked Boozy Berries (you know you want to!).
Recipe and Images courtesy of Pinkster Gin; Boozy Berries.
What do you think of these Boozy Berries Chocolate Brownies?
Fancy trying this recipe out?
Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.