Recipe and image c/o McVitie’s Gluten Free Hobnobs Chocolate.
McVitie’s Gluten Free Hobnobs Chocolate And Coconut Tarts.
Happy Saturday. Looks like it is going to be a lovely day here!? Makes a refreshing change after all the rain to see the sun out again.
Today I am sharing this yummy looking McVitie’s Gluten Free Hobnobs Chocolate And Coconut Tarts recipe with you.
Are you looking for a nice recipe to make and share for the weekend?
How To Make McVitie’s Gluten Free Hobnobs Chocolate And Coconut Tarts:
- 6oz/150g McVitie’s Gluten Free Milk Chocolate Hobnobs Biscuits
- 2oz/50g butter, margarine or dairy free spread
- 2oz/50g gluten-free plain chocolate (avoid any containing barley)
- 4 tbsp coconut milk (thick style, not reduced fat)
- 1 tbsp/15ml sp icing sugar or to taste
- 1 McVitie’s Gluten Free Milk Chocolate Hobnobs Biscuit, crushed or 1tsp/5ml desiccated coconut to decorate
- Small handful of fresh mixed strawberries, raspberries and blueberries to top the tarts, optional
McVitie’s Gluten Free Hobnobs Chocolate And Coconut Tarts Method:
- Line the base of two 4inch/10cm loose bottomed individual flan tins with a disc of baking parchment.
- Put the McVitie’s Gluten Free Milk Chocolate Hobnobs biscuits in a freezer bag (thick plastic bag) and crush well using a rolling pin.
- Melt the butter, margarine or dairy-free spread, stir in the biscuit crumbs. Divide between the two tins and using the back of a spoon press the crumbs to form the base and sides of the tart. Set aside to cool.
- Put the chocolate into a small heatproof bowl and set over a small pan of simmering water, warm gently over a low heat until melted. Stir in the coconut milk and icing sugar and mix well. Spoon into the biscuit cases. Cool then chill for 2 hours.
- Decorate with a little crushed McVitie’s Gluten Free Milk Chocolate Hobnobs biscuit or desiccated coconut.
- Serve with fresh berries.
Chocolate And Coconut Tarts Recipe and image c/o McVitie’s Gluten Free Hobnobs Chocolate.
Perfect for a weekend treat, lunch box treat or your coffee break!?
Fancy making some?
As always, let me know if you get to try this recipe out.
Why not pin on your treat boards?
You Might Also Like:
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- Tropical Mango, California Walnut and Turmeric Smoothie Bowl
- How To Make Gluten And Dairy Free Bread
- Celiac Awareness Day: #CeliacAwarenessDay
- British Summer Salad With Honey-Mustard Dressing
- Slow-roast Lamb With Garlic, Honey And Cumin
- Slow-roast Pork With Cauliflower Cheese Dauphinoise
- Gluten-free Mini Elderflower And Lemon Loaf Cakes
- Gluten Free Cranberry And Oats Flapjack Bars And An Easy Peasy Cupcake Selection
- How To Make Gluten And Dairy Free Hot Cross Buns
- The Paleo Foods Co. Spiced Almond Milk Hot Chocolate