Turning My Blog Pink For Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Spiced Pumpkin Green Smoothie: Hygge This Autumn

Spiced Pumpkin Green Smoothie.

Monday already!?

I am looking forward to getting healthy again from today. I have just joined the gym again and really looking forward to working out. I think once you have worked hard, you are less likely to eat junk food as you know how hard it will be to work it off.

Love smoothies? Looking for something a little different for you morning treat? Something full of goodness to have before or after a workout?

Fancy trying this Smoothie?

A smoothie full of banana, pumpkin puree, watercress, baby spinach, coconut milk, unsweetened almond milk and finished with a tasty ½ tsp of mixed spice. Yummy!!

What a great colour of goodness too!?

Start your day with this über healthy blend of pumpkin, watercress and spinach sweetened with almond and coconut milks. How tasty? Perfect for Autumn.

Spiced Pumpkin Green Smoothie

The perfect way to use up the pulp from your Halloween pumpkin!

How To Make A Spiced Pumpkin Green Smoothie:

Serves 1

Prep time: 5 minutes

Ingredients:

1 small frozen banana

50g pumpkin puree (available tinned from most supermarkets)

40g watercress

40g baby spinach

60ml coconut milk

80ml unsweetened almond milk

½ tsp mixed spice

Method:

1.) Add all ingredients to a blender or smoothie maker and blend on high until smooth. Scrape down sides to make sure everything is incorporated and pulse again.

2.) Taste and adjust flavour as needed, adding more almond milk if too thick.

3.) Serve immediately or keep in the fridge for up to two days.

Spiced Pumpkin Green Smoothie

Recipe c/o: Give yourself a hygge this Autumn and enjoy these delicious, heart-warming recipes. For these and other inspiring recipe ideas, visit Watercress. recipe photography credited: Lara Jane Thorpe.

What do you think of this Spiced Pumpkin Green Smoothie?

Fancy making one?

Try now or Pin for later.

Please share your thoughts in the comments below.

You Might Also Like:

Banana and Chocolate Warming Oat Smoothie.

Triple Berry Smoothie.

Give Your Smoothies A Seasonal Makeover.

Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:

Latest From The Blog:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

My Blogs: ClaireJustine | Fashion On A Shoestring | Claire’s World |

Let’s Get Social : Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Instagram |

Follow Along On: BlogLovin | Follow By Email |

21 responses to “Spiced Pumpkin Green Smoothie: Hygge This Autumn”

1. Tamar SB says:

yum! I haven't made a green smoothie in a while!

2. Christine Graves says:

Now that looks like a good way to start a Monday. Thanks for sharing this at Dishing It & Digging It It. Hope you're finding some new friends. Have a good day.

3. Kim Carberry says:

I am rubbish at eating veg so this might be good for me. It sounds delicious even with the spinach. hehehe #MMBC

4. Pinkiebag Pinkiebag says:

Oh I do love a smoothie and this is perfect for dairy free me so I shall be giving this a try #mmbc

5. Debbie Roberts - Debs Random Writings says:

Hi Claire, I totally agree with you. My recent lack of exercise has certainly led me down the trail of not so healthy eating. This smoothie sounds perfect for this time of year and I do like to whizz up my own smoothies so shall give this one a go, just as soon as pumpkin and baby spinach start to reappear in the supermarket again.Thank you for linking up with the #MMBC.XX

6. Anonymous says:

Look healthy and tasty!

7. Jess says:

What an interesting and pretty looking smoothie! :)I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks. Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

8. Miz Helen says:

Your Smoothie looks delicious, I will sure be trying this one! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday. Hope you have a great week and come back to see us real soon!Miz Helen

9. Leanna - Of Faeries and Fauna says:

A green smoothie would be fun for so many occasions especially with children. It also appears flavourful and healthy, so tempting.

10. Amber Harrop says:

OOh I can use my spinach from the garden too – sounds great I love a good smoothie

11. Oh WOW! I have some friends who would love this!! Thanks so much for linking up at #AThemedLinkup 3 for Pumpkin Crafts and Recipes. Shared.