Boo, did I scare you? No!? Ha!
Maybe these recipes will?
As it is the week before Halloween, I thought I would share some spookiness and fun ideas to get you baking. If you have young children around, why not get them to help make some too?
25 Halloween Recipe Ideas To Brighten Frighten Up Your Day:
1.) First up, how fun are these Gluten Free Chocolate Orange Halloween Cookies?
Yeap, Gluten-free too.
2.) Fancy a Pumpkin Streusel Muffin anyone?
3.) Tasty Sweet Potato Wedges With Worcester Dip.
4.) Frightfully scary Spider’s Web Pancakes.
5.) A nice Spiced Pumpkin Green Smoothie to start your day?
6.) How about making these Teasy Spider Welsh Beef Burgers up for tea?
7.) These Fruity Monster Pops are so much fun.
8.) Fancy making some Sticky Ginger Cinder Toffee Buns? Yum!!
9.) Eek, how scary are these Popcorn Brains With Maggots?
10.) How cool are these Spooky Popcorn Clusters? Tasty.
11.) How about a nice ghoulish dip? Guacamouldy With Crispy Ghouls.
12.) Spooky Sausage Roll anyone?
13.) How scary is this Roasted Cauliflower Brain With Green Slime Hummus and Dead Man’s Finger Sandwiches?
14.) How about making your own graveyard? Spooky Tortilla Graveyard with Guacamole Dip.
15.) These Halloween Spice Biscuits are so much fun to decorate.
16.) One slice for you, two for me!? Lime & Lemongrass Carrot Cake.
17. These monster cupcakes are kind of adorable: How To Make Halloween Monster Cupcakes.
18. Nutella Banana Muffins With Salted Caramel. Yes, please!!
19. This Chocolate Skull Cookies Recipe is kind of scary, agh!!
20. I want one of these Gothic Black Velvet Halloween Cake to share with the family.
21. How nice is this Ultimate Halloween Cake?
22. Halloween Cupcakes With Chocolate Fudge Icing Now you’re talking.
23. How much fun are these Ghost Cupcakes?
24. Grab your broomsticks: Witches’ Hats And Broomsticks.
25. I made this graveyard cake a few years ago and it is so much fun: 5 fun Halloween Ideas.
Fancy making any of thee recipes up?