Happy Friday lovelies. Hope your week has been good?
Welcome back to this weeks ‘Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop’. Happy you are here and hope you have fun hopping around the blog hop to find new blogs to follow.
I am really looking forward to the weekend and the week ahead. Are you too?
I will be spending lots quality time with my family. The children break up today for half term, my Husband has the weekend off work and a few more days next week too also my eldest Son is popping home for a day or two next week.
I am really looking forward to getting out and chillaxing for a change. A few hospital appointments in 6 days really stressed me out. Also with working from home, I really do not get out much.
Hopefully, that will change next week!!
I can go out if I choose too. I have plenty of time but I really need to organise my days better. I am always rushing around without a plan.
Are you good at making plans?
I have been better this week at making plans and here are a few of them:
The Car Safety Checklist for Winter driving.
A Greatest Road Trip In The World. I just need to save up now!!
Plus I need to make these with my kids: Halloween Monster Cupcakes.
Are the children in your area off school next week too or were they off school last week?
No onto this week’s linky party.
Grab your favourite drink and join us.
This week’s link up.
Half Term Holiday: Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop:
Do you want to join in the blog hopping fun?
Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop. 19/10/2017 Guidelines:
- Link up as many posts as you would like to on the linky below. Old or New blog posts welcome. Add a link straight to the blog posts that you would like to share.
- Please follow my blog on one or all of my social media channels Twitter, Bloglovin, Google Plus, Instagram, or my Facebook like page. This way it will remind you to join one or all of my blog hop I host each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Let me know which way you follow and I will follow you back.
- Please pop the welcome to the weekend blog hop button into your posts or add a link back to the hop in your posts. This way other people will know you are joining the blog hop and can find the weekend blog hop and join in the fun too. You can find all the blog hop buttons here.
- Find time to have some fun, hopping around all new blogs that have linked up this week and finding new posts to read, blogs to comment on and new followers.
- Try to stop by a few blogs and leave a comment after linking up and comment back if someone stops by, it makes the blog hop much more fun 🙂
- Tweet me your links over at @clairejustineo on Twitter using the hashtag #weekendbloghop and I will share your posts.
- Have a lovely weekend and we will see you again on Monday for Creative Mondays Blog Hop and Wednesday for The Wednesday blog hop.
Thanks for stopping by today.
This blog hop has now finished and it has been deleted due to old broken links and deleted pages.
Why not hit the home page and join us for our latest blog hop.
I host 3 new ones each week. See you again soon.