Hope you’re having a fun Saturday?
I think we may be coming down with something here. Me and my Daughter both feel ill 🙁 I am off to bed now to get some sleep.
It is so cold outside too. I would not be surprised if we do not wake up to some snow tomorrow!
Fancy a Saturday night treat? A tasty cocktail anyone?
Or maybe you are looking for any cocktail recipes for a night time treat or your Christmas Parties?
If so, how about trying this BerryWorld Cranberry Mojito?
How To Make A BerryWorld Cranberry Mojito:
Preparation time: 30 minutes for cocktail plus cooling time (a couple of hours)
For Each Mojito:
- 10 mint leaves
- ½ lime
- 4 tbsp/ 60ml Cranberry Syrup
- 4 tbsp/ 60ml rum
- Soda water
For The Syrup: (serves 4)
- 500g cranberries
- 300g sugar
- 250ml water
What To Do:
- Put the cranberries, sugar and water into a saucepan and bring to a simmer and allow to bubble for 10 minutes until the sugar has dissolved and the berries burst.
- Leave to cool allowing the cranberries to steep for a few hours or overnight. Strain the mixture into a jug, pushing it through the sieve with the back of a spoon.
- To make a Mojito put the mint leaves in a glass with the lime juice, mix and crush together with the handle of a wooden spoon. Add the syrup, rum and ice and stir well or shake together in a cocktail mixer.
- Top up with soda water and add a sprig of mint and a few cranberries to serve.
Note: Use white rum for a classic Mojito flavour or spiced rum for a richer more Christmassy taste.
Recipe and image courtesy of BerryWorld
What do you think of this BerryWorld Cranberry Mojito recipe?
Fancy making one?
As always, please share your thoughts in the comments below ↓
Why not check out these other cocktail recipes too? Drinks For Any Occasion.