Are you starting to plan Christmas?
Are you looking for some meat-free recipes for your Christmas Dinner, Boxing Day lunch or NewYears Day feast?
Fancy making some Quorn Pigs in Blankets?
As the trimmings are arguably just as important as the main, roasted event!
How To Make Quorn Pigs in Blankets:
Calories: 40 per serving
Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pack Quorn Cocktail Sausages
- ½ Pack Quorn Vegetarian Bacon, each rasher cut into four lengthways, to make 4 thin strips per rasher
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 355°F / Gas Mark 4.
- Brush each strip of bacon with a layer of sweet chilli sauce.
- Wind a bacon strip around a Quorn Cocktail Sausage to create a spiral effect, with the sweet chilli pressing against the sausage. Use a cocktail stick to hold the bacon in place if needed.
- Place the pigs in blankets seam down on a lined baking tray and brush with sweet chilli sauce
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, skewer with a cocktail stick and serve hot.
TIP: for a festive dip, power 3 tbsp red wine and 3 tbsp cranberry sauce into a saucepan. Allow to bubble for 3 minutes to reduce slightly. Serve hot or cold with the pigs in sweet chilli blankets.
Recipe courtesy of Quorn Meat Free
What do you think of this meat-free Quorn Pigs in Blankets recipe?
Why not try now or pin for later?
As always, please leave your thoughts in the comments below ↷
You might also like:
How To Make Meat Free Quorn Mini Quiche’s for you meat-free buffet.
Quorn Meat Free Quick Chilli Con Carne for your weekend treats.
How To Make Quorn Meat Free Chicken Pieces & Quinoa Stuffed Pumpkin for you midweek dinner.
Easy Firecracker Flatbread Pizza Recipe for any day of the week.