Are you looking for something a little different for lunch?
How about making some of these Quorn Sausage Wraps?
How To Make Quorn Sausage Wraps:
Time: 45 minutes
Calories: 124 per serving
- 5 Quorn Chipolata Sausages
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ small red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 red apple, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 50ml water
- 5 tortilla wraps
- 5 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 100g rocket leaves
- 160g brie, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 190C/ 375F/ Gas Mark 5.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over a medium heat. Add the red cabbage and coat all of the leaves in the melted butter. Sauté gently for 5 minutes.
- Add the sugar, apple, vinegar and nutmeg. Mix well before covering and leaving to simmer. After 15 minutes, add the water and continue to cook on a low heat, stirring frequently for another 15 minutes until the cabbage is completely tender.
- Meanwhile, fry the Quorn Chipolata Sausages according to the pack instructions, until golden brown. Leave to cool.
- Spread a tablespoon of cranberry sauce across each wrap, before adding a spoonful of braised cabbage. Sprinkle over the rocket and place on a whole sausage along with the brie slices. Roll up into a tight wrap.
- Slice each wrap into 4 and skewer with a cocktail stick, or slice in half and serve on a platter, garnished with the rocket.
Alternative cheeses such as stilton can be used for a rich, Christmassy twist. If preferred, place filled wraps on a griddle to warm and add a smoky flavour 300g Quorn Pieces can be used instead of Chipolatas: add these to the braised cabbage halfway through simmering.
Recipe courtesy of Quorn Meat Free
What do you think of this meat-free Quorn Sausage Wraps?
Fancy trying some?
Why not try now or pin for later?
As always, please leave your thoughts in the comments below ↷