Sandwich Day: Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop.
Happy Friday friends.
How has your week been? Good, I hope?
My youngest Son has been off school a few days this week with a fever and sore throat. I am just hoping I do not get it next!! I hate being ill. Then again, nobody likes being ill, do they!!
Today is also Sandwich Day.
Yum, I love a good sandwich. Tuna mayo and cucumber, peanut butter and banana, prawn mayo and cheese and pickle, ham and cheese salad to name a few favourites.
What are your favourite flavoured sandwiches?
Welcome back to this weeks ‘Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop’.
Happy you are here and hope you have fun hopping around the blog hop to find new blogs to follow.
As it is Sandwich Day, I thought I would feature some yummy and tasty sandwiches today:
How about making some of these Easy Salmon Sandwiches.
Salmon sandwiches but not as you know them, here they get a modern makeover with the addition of superfood moringa powder, fresh fruity raspberries and breath freshening fresh mint.
How about trying a Turkey Club Sandwich!?
One of my favourite combinations: SKIPPY® TIC TAC TOE SANDWICH.
How about making a Smoked Salmon Club Sandwich!?
A sandwich Fit For The Queen: Coronation Chicken. Yum, Yum!
What do you think fancy trying out any of these recipes on Sandwich Day?
This week’s link up:
Sandwich Day: Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop:
Do you want to join in the blog hopping fun?
Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop. 03/11/2017 Guidelines:
- Link up as many posts as you would like to on the linky below. Old or New blog posts welcome. Add a link straight to the blog posts that you would like to share.
- Please follow my blog on one or all of my social media channels Twitter, Bloglovin, Google Plus, Instagram, or my Facebook like page. This way it will remind you to join one or all of my blog hop I host each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Let me know which way you follow and I will follow you back.
- Please pop the welcome to the weekend blog hop button into your posts or add a link back to the hop in your posts. This way other people will know you are joining the blog hop and can find the weekend blog hop and join in the fun too. You can find all the blog hop buttons here.
- Find time to have some fun, hopping around all new blogs that have linked up this week and finding new posts to read, blogs to comment on and new followers.
- Try to stop by a few blogs and leave a comment after linking up and comment back if someone stops by, it makes the blog hop much more fun 🙂
- Tweet me your links over at @clairejustineo on Twitter using the hashtag #weekendbloghop and I will share your posts.
- Have a lovely weekend and we will see you again on Monday for Creative Mondays Blog Hop and Wednesday for The Wednesday blog hop.
This Linky Has Now Closed.
Thanks for stopping by.
This blog hop has now ended and been deleted due to old broken links.
Why not hit the home page and join us for our latest blog hop. See you again soon.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest: