Superbly Easy To Make Ginger And Orange No Bake Cheesecake.
A ginger biscuit base, cream cheese, icing sugar and double cream filling topped with clementine pieces, yummy!!
This ginger and orange cheesecake are so yummy and moreish!
How do I know?
As I ate most of it! It didn’t last long either. A day at max!! Ha!
I love cheesecake and today I am sharing this orange and ginger no-bake cheesecake recipe that is superbly easy to make.
I made last week and can not wait to make another.
It always surprises me how tasty cream cheese and icing sugar is together.
It should not work on paper but it tastes great.
Especially good with double cream added to make cheesecake.
How To Make A Superbly Easy To Make Ginger And Orange No Bake Cheesecake:
You Will Need:
- 125g Ginger biscuits
- 75g Butter
- 300g Full fat cream cheese
- 60g Icing sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extracts
- 250g Double cream
- 1 tsp orange juice
- 4 Clementines
How To Make:
- First up, place the ginger biscuits into a food processor and blitz until they have turned to crumbs. Or simply place the biscuits into a food bag and bash with a rolling pin until all biscuits are crumbs.
- Pop the crumbs into a bowl. Gently heat the butter in a pan to melt or microwave the butter to melt it. Pour butter into the bowl slowly and keep mixing crumbs until all butter is mixed in.
- Line a 20 inch round loose bottom baking tin with greaseproof paper and spoon the crumbs over the bottom of the tin. Press down with the back of a spoon to even the bottom.
- In a bowl place the cream cheese, icing sugar, vanilla essence and orange juice and beat together.
- In another bowl, lightly whip the double cream until thicker but not too thick.
- Fold in the double cream into the cheese mixture.
- Spoon the cream mixture onto the biscuit base and smooth the top of the cheesecake straight.
- Pop into the top of the fridge to set for about 4 hours.
I am obsessed with making cheesecakes as I love them. I have to convince everyone to like them now so I can keep making some. Even the Husband who was not much of a fan is asking for cheesecake now.
Are you a fan of no-bake cheesecake?
What do you think of this Superbly Easy To Make Ginger And Orange No Bake Cheesecake?
Fancy making this ginger and orange cheesecake?
You Might Also Like: