Happy Saturday. Fancy a nice salad for lunch today?
Today I am sharing this delicious Watercress, Sweet Potato and Feta Salad with Dried Cranberries and Honey Vinaigrette recipe with you. Yummy!
How about trying this tasty Watercress, Sweet Potato and Feta Salad with Dried Cranberries and Honey Vinaigrette recipe out? Perfect for lunch.
A delicious vegetarian salad that’s fantastic eaten alone or how about sharing at a dinner party?
How To Make A Watercress, Sweet Potato and Feta Salad with Dried Cranberries and Honey Vinaigrette:
Serves 4 as a starter or 2 as a main meal
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 85g watercress
- 2 x sweet potatoes, washed
- 50g dried cranberries
- 50g walnut halves
- 75g feta cheese
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
For The Vinaigrette:
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1.5 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp good quality honey
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into wedges, leaving the skin on. Place wedges in a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes or until cooked through and soft.
- Place the walnuts in another baking tray. Toast in the oven for five minutes.
- Make the vinaigrette. Whisk together the lemon juice and honey with a pinch of salt and pepper. The add the olive oil a drop at a time, whisking continuously. Taste to check seasoning.
- Once the sweet potato is cooked, assemble the salad. Toss the watercress, sweet potato, cranberries, walnuts and crumbled feta in a bowl with the dressing. Serve immediately.
What do you think of this Watercress, Sweet Potato and Feta Salad with Dried Cranberries and Honey Vinaigrette recipe?
Fancy making this recipe up?
Recipe courtesy of: Make the most of the Summer and enjoy healthy alfresco dining with these and other great salad recipes featuring Watercress. Photography Credits: Lara Jane Thorpe
Share your thoughts in the comments below ↓