World Kindness Day: Creative Mondays Blog Hop.
Happy Monday friends.
How has your weekend been? Good, I hope.
We have had a nice and quiet but fun weekend here. I even got to the gym on Saturday for the first time since last Monday as my Daughter was off from school poorly. I am really looking forward to next weekend. My 2nd eldest Son will be coming home to celebrate his 21st Birthday with us.
Welcome back to Creative Mondays And This Week’s Featured Blogs. Happy to see you here again today. Thanks so much for linking up and joining us last week, an amazing 146 lovely, creative and stylish posts were shared here!! So much inspiration all-around. Thank you for supporting the blog hop each week.
It is also World Kindness Day today. How lovely. I must remember to be kind to people all day today! Ha!!
Onto this week’s features that caught my eyes last week:
A lovely outfit post from Emelia who blogs over at The Em Alexander. Emelia is celebrating her 28th Birthday with lots of lovely things to smile about from the last 12 months. Well done Emelia.
I always love to see photos from Fiona who blogs at Dolly Dowsie. Not only are the Christmas Tree cupcakes the most amazing cakes these photos are so stunning.
How beautiful are these Christmas trees cupcakes!? Christmas Tree Cupcakes.
I adore Jess’s mustard coloured cardigan. Mustard is one of my favourite Autumn/ Winter colours. Elegantly Dressed And Stylish.
This Pumpkin Spiced French Bread Toast looks amazingly yummy from Marilyn over at Marilyn’s Treats.
How sweet are these Reindeer K Cup Christmas Decor Idea from You Brew My Tea?
Now onto this weeks link up. Are you ready to party?
World Kindness Day: Creative Mondays Blog Hop
Welcome to this weeks 13/11/2017 World Kindness Day: Creative Mondays linky party:
Creative Mondays Linky Party Link Up Requests:
- Please link up all your blog posts that you would like to share with us today, straight to a post and not just your main blog.
- Add any of your creative, recipes, crafty, diy and stylish posts with us today. You can share tutorials. Anything creative. Up-cycled post projects. Stylish and fashion posts. Home makeovers, house restyle and home tours. Or anything else that has got you creative over the last few weeks.
- Add your blog posts to the linky below and share your blog posts with us at Creative Mondays. Please try to visit some of the other blogs on this list and share the linky love.
- Have fun hopping around the blog hop.
- It would be great if you could add a Creative Mondays blog hop button somewhere on your blog post or sidebar. or a link back to this blog hop to help others find it and join in the fun too.
- Please spread the #CreativeMondays word on your social media channels and on Twitter so your blogging friends can join in with us. Do not forget to tweet me your links that you have added today and I will re-tweet them. @clairejustineo
- It would be great if you would like to follow me somewhere on any of my social media channels? let me know in the comments below if you do, so I can stop by and follow back. Do not forget to stop by our other blog hops too. On Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday you can share your photo’s at our photo blog hop. Every Friday you can link up any family friendly post that you would like to share.
- By linking up you are giving this blog Claire Justine permission to use any pictures or content from your blog so I can feature your blog next week.
Thanks for stopping by. This blog hop has now ended and been deleted due to old broken links. Why not hit the home page and join us for our latest blog hop. See you again soon.
Some Posts You Might Have Missed:
Review: True To Its Name Rich And Irresistible Co-op Mashing Potatoes.
Superberry Kale And Roasted Garlic Bruschetta.
Hex River Valley Plum And Nectarine Cheesecake.
Latest From The Blog: