Homemade Advent Calendar: Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop. Happy Friday everyone. Pinch punch, it’s the first of the month!
Wow, this year is going by so quickly, blink and you will miss it.
Hope you are having a lovely week so far? The weekend has soon come around again and it is freezing around here. It tried to snow last night but we are snow free this morning.
I really do not fancy going out first thing walking with Mollie the Collie but she will not leave me alone until after her walk!
Welcome back to this weeks ‘Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop’. Happy you are here and hope you have fun hopping around the blog hop to find new blogs to follow.
Homemade Advent Calendar:
Last year I made my Daughter this homemade advent calendar. She loved it. Trouble is I could not share it here or it would have ruined the surprise if she had seen it.
I got a makeup gift set for all the gifts and wrapped them all up individually.
I used an old heart shape, tinsel, brown paper and an advent list of numbers from a sheet of paper they put onto the Mcdonnald’s serving trays. Plus a bit of sellotape and string to dangle the gifts.
She wanted me to make her on this year but Daddy has brought her a special one. I bet she will be looking for one-off Mummy though.
What have you been writing about this week?
Do you want to share your posts with us today?
Here are a few things I have been writing about this week:
I made this Ultimate Christmas Tree Prosciutto di Parma Cheeseboard up on my food blog.
Also shared a few different gift guides: Food & Kitchen Ideas And Gifts To Try This Christmas.
Now over to you and onto this week’s link up:
Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop:
Do you want to join in the blog hopping fun?
Homemade Advent Calendar: Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop. 01/12/2017 Guidelines:
- Link up as many posts as you would like to on the linky below. Old or New blog posts welcome. Add a link straight to the blog posts that you would like to share.
- Please follow my blog on one or all of my social media channels Twitter, Bloglovin, Google Plus, Instagram, or my Facebook like page. This way it will remind you to join one or all of my blog hop I host each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Let me know which way you follow and I will follow you back.
- Please pop the welcome to the weekend blog hop button into your posts or add a link back to the hop in your posts. This way other people will know you are joining the blog hop and can find the weekend blog hop and join in the fun too. You can find all the blog hop buttons here.
- Find time to have some fun, hopping around all new blogs that have linked up this week and finding new posts to read, blogs to comment on and new followers.
- Try to stop by a few blogs and leave comment after linking up and comment back if someone stops by, it makes the blog hop much more fun 🙂
- Tweet me your links over at @clairejustineo on Twitter using the hashtag #weekendbloghop and I will share your posts.
- Have a lovely weekend and we will see you again on Monday for Creative Mondays Blog Hop and Wednesday for The Wednesday blog hop.
Thanks for stopping by.
This blog hop has now ended and been deleted due to old broken links.
Why not hit the home page and join us for our latest blog hop.
See you again soon.