Just catching up today after a few days at different Hospital and Doctor appointments with my Daughter.
In other news, the snow has all gone here for the minute. It all rained away yesterday.
I have a fun recipe to share with you today:
Glittered caramel sauce. What a neat idea? This looks so delicious too. Fancy making some?
Are you looking to add a bit of sparkle to your Christmas treats this year? How about making your caramel sauce sparkle?
How To Make Glittered Caramel Sauce:
Makes: 2 x 350ml jars
Preparation: 10 minutes + cooling
Cook: 5 minutes
- 240g unsalted butter
- 240g light brown muscovado sugar
- 200ml double cream
- 1-2 tsp sea salt, crushed
- ½ tsp edible glitter or stardust
1. Melt the butter and sugar together in a saucepan over a low heat until evenly incorporated. Bring the mixture to the boil, then take it off the heat and carefully whisk in the cream.
2. Stir in the salt; taste after adding 1 tsp to see if it is salty enough. If not, add more. Add the glitter and allow the mixture to cool a little, then pour into new, sterilised jam jars, seal and pop into the fridge to thicken up.
Recipe courtesy of Waitrose.
What do you think of this Glittered Caramel Sauce recipe?
Fancy making some for Christmas?
How cool would this be served up at your Christmas parties?
Try now or pin for Christmas.
Why not join the conversation and leave your thoughts in the comments below ↓
Do not forget to stop by and join us for the last Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop of the year tomorrow. Also, the last Christmas bumper blog hops on Monday. Creative Mondays, The Wednesday Blog Hop and Welcome To The Weekend blog hop will all be rolled into one on Monday.
See you there…