Fancy trying out this Blueberry Bircher recipe?
Perfect for National Breakfast Week!
How To Make Blueberry Bircher:
Preparation time: 20 minutes + overnight soaking
- 150g porridge oats
- 200ml water
- 1 juice of a lemon
- 200g Rachel’s 0% Fat Greek Style Blueberry
- 2tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 apple, grated
- 30g blackberries or blueberries
- 20g strawberries
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 2 tbsp flaked almonds
1. Mix the oats, water and lemon juice in a large bowl and stir well. Cover and leave to soak in the refrigerator overnight.
2. When you’re ready to eat and serve the Bircher muesli stir in the yogurt, desiccated coconut and grated apple, stir to combine.
3. Transfer the muesli to serving bowls and scatter over the fruit; blackberries, strawberries and blueberries (or fruit of your choice).
4. Drizzle with honey and scatter with flaked almonds.
Recipe and recipe photography courtesy of Rachel’s
What do you think of this Blueberry Bircher recipe?
Fancy trying it?
National Breakfast Week 22nd – 28th January.
What breakfast recipes will you be cooking up for National Breakfast week?
You may also like this recipe:
Fancy making some French Toast?
This recipe is all served up with a selection of fresh berries Maple or golden syrup. How tasty!!
Waffles with Berries & Greek Honey Yogurt:
Waffles anyone? How about trying this Waffles with Berries & Greek Honey Yogurt. This sweet vanilla waffles recipe is best served with juicy berries and sumptuous honey yogurt.
Sunny Breakfast Skillet:
Serve up a delicious weekend brunch all in one pan. Guaranteed to brighten up any miserable Winter morning. Sunny Breakfast Skillet.
Love pancakes? How about making some Fruity Pancakes?
Apple & Raisin Oatbran Porridge:
What is for breakfast?
Porridge with a twist anyone?
Fancy making some Apple & Raisin Oatbran Porridge?