Free-From Blueberry And Buckwheat Pancakes anyone?
Those following a free-from diet needn’t miss out on enjoying a tasty Tuesday treat this Pancake Day.
How To Make Free-From Blueberry And Buckwheat Pancakes:
Free From and Dietary Notes:
Free from gluten and wheat.
Can be made without crystal sugar. Suitable for vegetarians.
Where suggested alternatives are shown, follow these to make this recipe also free from eggs and/or milk. This recipe is also suitable for vegans when all suggested alternatives are used.
Cooking time 5 minutes
- 75g FREEE Buckwheat Flour
- 1 tsp FREEE Baking Powder
- 1 egg (or 3/4 tbsp FREEE Chickpea Flour + 1 1/2 tbsp water)
- 75ml milk (or vegan milk)
- 75g blueberries
- Agave, maple or golden syrup
Equipment Large frying pan
1. Put the flour and baking powder into a large bowl or jug and stir to combine.
2. Beat in the egg (or chickpea flour + water) and milk to make a smooth batter.
3. Stir in the blueberries.
4. Put a little oil into a frying pan, roll it around to cover the surface and heat until the pan is nice and hot.
5. Pour the batter into the pan to make three circles and cook on medium heat.
6. When bubbles appear on the surface and the base is golden turn the pancakes over and cook the other side. Repeat until all the batter is used.
7. Serve warm with syrup of your choice.
Free-From Blueberry And Buckwheat Pancakes recipe courtesy of: FREEE by Doves Farm
FREEE by Doves Farm incorporates 60 gluten free and free-from products, including flour, pasta, breakfast cereals, cookies and oat bars. All FREEE by Doves Farm products are produced in dedicated production facilities. FREEE by Doves Farm believes in offering natural products that never compromise on taste, are all subject to a rigorous testing regime and are always clearly labelled. Freee Foods.
Facebook, Twitter and Instagram – @FreeeFoods
What do you think of this Free-From Blueberry And Buckwheat Pancakes?
Fancy making some?