Gluten Free Pancakes. Fancy making some Gluten Free Pancakes?
A tasty gluten-free treat this Pancake Day (13th February).
Gluten Free Pancakes:
Free From and Dietary Notes:
Free from gluten and wheat. Made without crystal sugar. Suitable for vegetarians.
Where suggested alternatives are shown, follow these to make this recipe also free from eggs and/or milk. This recipe is also suitable for vegans when all suggested alternatives are used.
How To Make Gluten Free Pancakes:
- 200g FREEE Plain Flour
- 2 eggs (or 1 tbsp FREEE Chickpea Flour + 2 tbsp water)
- 500ml milk (or vegan milk)
Equipment Large frying pan.
How To Make:
1. Put the flour, egg (or chickpea flour + water), and half the milk (or vegan milk), into a large bowl or jug.
2. Beat to a smooth paste then stir in the remaining milk to make a thin batter. Refrigerate the batter for up to 12 hours – otherwise, it’s ready to go.
3. Lightly oil a frying pan so that the oil just covers the surface and get the pan nice and hot.
4. Stir the batter then spoon or pour some into the hot pan, rolling it out to the edges.
5. Cook the pancake, loosening the edges until the base is golden.
6. Turn it over and cook the other side.
7. Repeat until the batter is used.
8. Serve with sweet or savoury fillings of your choice.
Recipe courtesy of: FREEE by Doves Farm
FREEE by Doves Farm incorporates 60 gluten free and free-from products, including flour, pasta, breakfast cereals, cookies and oat bars. All FREEE by Doves Farm products are produced in dedicated production facilities. FREEE by Doves Farm believes in offering natural products that never compromise on taste, are all subject to a rigorous testing regime and are always clearly labelled. Freee Foods.
Facebook, Twitter and Instagram – @FreeeFoods
From heavenly, super grain buckwheat pancakes served with blueberries, to thick, fluffy, American style pancakes, these recipes from FREEE by Doves Farm are sure to keep all taste buds satisfied.
All recipes are free from gluten and wheat and are suitable for vegetarians.