Goats’ Cheese Crostini with Spring Onion And Radish. Happy Thursday.
Are you think about making a Valentine Day Dinner Date for a loved one and are you looking for starter ideas?
Maybe you are looking for a nice healthy snack idea or something new for lunch to try.
How about trying these Goats’ Cheese Crostini with Spring Onion & Radish?
A simple canapé to share with your loved one. Peppery radish complements the creamy goats’ cheese and the spring onions add a little liveliness.
Perfect for any parties and family get-togethers.
Goats’ Cheese Crostini With Spring Onion And Radish
A simple little snack or canapé to share with friends. Peppery radish complements the creamy goats’ cheese and the spring onions add a little liveliness. A brilliant combination.
Serves: makes 10 crostini
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 2 minutes
- 10 slices of French stick or Ciabatta
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 125g soft goats’ cheese
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 10 French breakfast radishes, sliced
What To Do:
- Heat the grill and lay the bread on baking sheet and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Toast each side under the grill until golden.
- Once toasted, spread each slice with goats’ cheese and top with some slices of radish and spring onion.
- Season with a little salt and pepper and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Love Radish.
What do you think?
Fancy trying this Goats’ Cheese Crostini with Spring Onion & Radish recipe?
Fancy serving them up on Valentine’s Day?
Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Try now or Pin for later.
Are you looking for any more Valentine recipes, tips or ideas?
Do not forget to stop by tomorrow for some more recipe inspiration.