We do here.
The first thing I do every morning is head for breakfast! Then a little more breakfast after mine and Mollie The Collies walkies.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and did you know that this week is National Breakfast Week?
Fancy making some French Toast?
This recipe is all served up with a selection of fresh berries Maple or golden syrup. How tasty!!
How To Make French Toast:
- 4 thick slices from a brioche loaf, cut into triangles
- 2 eggs
- 120g Rachel’s 0% Fat Best Tasting Organic Natural
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- unsalted butter, to fry
Selection of fresh berries Maple or golden syrup.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
How To Make:
1. Crack the eggs into a large bowl and whisk in the Rachel’s Greek Style Natural Low Fat Yogurt, caster sugar and flour. Mix until you have a smooth batter, free from flour lumps
2. Dip each piece of bread on both sides into the eggy mixture until it is well coated
3. Using a large frying pan heat a knob of butter until sizzling. Add 1-2 triangles of dipped brioche and fry on both sides until golden brown, repeat for the remaining slices
4. Serve the French toast whilst warm with berries and syrup.
Recipe and recipe photography courtesy of Rachel’s
What do you think of this French Toast recipe?
Fancy trying it?
National Breakfast Week 22nd – 28th January.
What breakfast recipes will you be cooking up for National Breakfast week?
You may also like this recipe:
Waffles with Berries & Greek Honey Yogurt:
Waffles anyone? How about trying this Waffles with Berries & Greek Honey Yogurt. This sweet vanilla waffles recipe is best served with juicy berries and sumptuous honey yogurt.