January Sales: Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Link Up

Happy Wednesday Friends.

Thanks so much for joining us today for The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have you braved the January sales yet?

I said I would not this year as I do not really need anything, but could not resist a little peep. I hate to think I am missing out on something.

I do not really get much as I think all the best stuff was picked over after Christmas.

Although, you can never have enough jumpers when it is this cold, can you?

I picked this jumper up for a fiver from Primark and love how cosy and warm it is. Also, love the colour I do not have many orange things.

It is so warm I wore it instead of a coat on a shopping trip.

The trouble with the shops around this time of year is, they make them too warm. When you are wearing your outdoor coats you can soon burn up. Sometimes I really start to feel ill when I am too warm.

This outfit was just right.

I paired this jumper up with a cool Marilyn Monroe printed scarf my Mum gave me a few years ago and I felt lovely and warm together.

What I Wore: Scarf: Hand me down | Jumper: Primark | Skirt: H&M | Fox tights: Primark, last year | Shoes: c/o Sainsbury’s

What photos have you been taking this week?

Do you want to share with us?

The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up guidelines:

Please link up any posts with photos in them. These posts can be wordless or not so wordless.

Please only link up family-friendly posts!

Please link back to The Wednesday blog Hop party in your posts to spread the word of this party. You can either link back or grab a The Wednesday Blog Hop widget from my blog hop page.

Share some midweek blog fun and please try to stop by a few of the blogs that have linked up here today.

Please tweet me any links you have add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Wednesdaybloghop hashtag and I will favourite, also retweet and reply.

It would be great if you would follow along on any social media channels in some way? Let me know if you decided to so I can follow you back.

Now over to you, what have you been snapping away at this week?

This List Has Now Finished.

Claire

1. vanity andme
    January 10, 2018 / 8:01 am

I've had some great jumpers from Primark this year, and I have the same Marilyn scarf!! xx

• Clairejustine oxox
      January 11, 2018 / 11:54 am

Thanks Laurie, there was a few good ones. Even one my Son paid full price for before Christmas 🙁

2. Tamar SB
    January 10, 2018 / 10:16 am

Love those stockings!

• Clairejustine oxox
      January 11, 2018 / 12:01 pm

Thanks Tamar. They are so fun to wear 🙂

3. Shelbee On The Edge
    January 10, 2018 / 1:47 pm

Seriously, Claire! How adorable! I always love your foxy tights. Then add in some patent booties, a Marilyn scarf, a denim mini skirt, and a cool color blocked sweater! You are fabulous, my friend. Simply fabulous!Shelbeewww.shelbeeontheedge.com

4. Maureen
    January 10, 2018 / 2:08 pm

Your color block sweater is so pretty and you look fantastic! Love the orange color and how it goes so well with your scarf. I have not braved the January sales. It doesn't seem very interesting. Like you said, it's items that have been left from last year. Maureen | http://www.littlemisscasual.com

5. csuhpat1
    January 10, 2018 / 3:26 pm

With all due respect, you look great. Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a great rest of the week.

6. Lisa
    January 10, 2018 / 7:32 pm

I love the patent black booties!!! I almost bought a pair the other day. Now I wish I would have. Grrrr. Now excuse me while I link up something. Have a wonderful week and ill look for you on Twitter. Lisa

7. mummabstylish
    January 10, 2018 / 8:40 pm

Cute scarf, love the jumpers from Primark. I remember the January Sales, loved them, saved my money from Christmas and had a big spend up. Have a great week Claire. Jacquiwww.mummabstylish.com

8. Debbie Roberts - Debs Random Writings
    January 11, 2018 / 4:29 am

Hi Claire, one of the thing I do love about winter is being able to pull on big cozy jumpers, it's a life saver. I love, love, love your scarf!… So far apart from popping in to The Body Shop and buying a couple of things I 'needed' in the sale I've managed to walk past the other shops. Not sure how long I can maintain that for, but hopefully by the time I do pop in all the good stuff will be gone!Thank you for linking up with the #MMBC.xx

9. Mother of 3
    January 11, 2018 / 11:32 pm

That sweater goes perfectly with those fox tights! Love the whole outfit.

10. stephanie
    January 12, 2018 / 12:44 am

love that scarf! It is so pretty!!!!

11. Stone Cottage Adventures
    January 12, 2018 / 12:46 pm

What a pretty scarf! I also love the fox tights! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures