Perfect Pancakes with Shaken Udder. Are you looking for some new pancake recipes to try out?
How about making some of these Perfect Pancakes from Shaken Udder?
How To Make Perfect Pancakes with Shaken Udder:
Prepare: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
Makes: 12 pancakes
- 150g plain flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 225ml Shaken Udder milkshake (any flavour)
- 1 egg
- 1 knob of butter, melted Butter or oil for frying.
How To Make:
1. Sift together the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. Make a well in the centre and pour in the milkshake, then add the egg and melted butter. Beat well until the pancake batter is smooth.
2. Heat a frying pan over a medium heat. Lightly grease with butter or vegetable oil. To test to see if the pan is hot enough, flick a bit of water on the pan. If it sizzles, it is ready. Ladle the pancake batter into the pan.
3. Cook each pancake until bubbles appear on the surface and the edges have gone slightly dry. Flip each pancake and cook for a minute or two on the reverse side, until golden brown.
4. Serve hot with your favourite toppings, such as maple syrup and fresh berries. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Shaken Udder.
Shaken Udder milkshakes are available in 5 delicious flavours: Top Banana, Chocolush, Salted Caramel, Vanillalicious and Strawberries & Clotted Cream. They are available from Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Booths, Ocado, The Co-op, Boots and WHSmith.
What do you think of these Perfect Pancakes with Shaken Udder?
Fancy making some?
You might also like these recipes:
Chocolush Banana Muffins– Perfect for a weekend treat.
Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate– How delicious!?
Chocolush Scones– Great for afternoon tea.
Vanillalicious Protein-Packed Flapjack– Great for lunchboxes.
Let us know in the comments below if you get to try this recipe.