Fancy making this meat-free Quick & Easy One Pot Lasagne?
Try our quick & easy One-Pot Lasagne recipe, made with deliciously healthy Quorn Mince and mozzarella. Get tasty dinner and meal ideas from Quorn.
481 Cals per serving.
How To Make A Quick & Easy One Pot Lasagne:
- 300g Quorn Mince
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- large pinch red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tins 400g chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp chopped basil leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp caster sugar (optional)
- 90g fresh egg lasagne sheets
- 150g cream cheese
- 1 ball mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes until softened.
- Add the garlic, chilli flakes and oregano and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the two tins of tomatoes, basil leaves and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well.
- Stir in the Quorn mince and bubble for 5 minutes.
- Taste the mixture- add sugar if required.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Cut or tear the lasagne sheets to size ensuring the sheets cover the whole surface of the pan.
- Press each sheet into the sauce, use the back of a metal spoon to ensure the pasta sheets are completely covered by the tomato sauce.
- Return to the heat and cover. Simmer for 20 minutes to allow the pasta sheets to cook.
- Dollop on the cream cheese and swirl into the top of the mixture.
- Place the mozzarella slices on to the very top and simmer gently for a further 10 minutes, uncovered.
- Stand the lasagne off the heat for around 10 minutes, and serve with warm garlic bread.
Recipe courtesy of Quorn Meat Free
What do you think of this Quick & Easy One Pot Lasagne?
Fancy trying this recipe?
You may also like: