Rocket And Salmon Puttanesca. Are you looking for Valentine’s Day recipes?
Fancy making this Rocket and Salmon Puttanesca for your main meal?
Treat your sweetheart to this impressive pasta dish. The addition of salmon to this classic tomato sauce gives the recipe an interesting and delicious twist.
How To Make Rocket And Salmon Puttanesca:
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 50g black olives, chopped
- 1 tbsp capers, chopped
- 200ml passata
- 2 salmon fillets
- 200g spaghetti
- 1 bag rocket
What To Do:
- Fill a kettle with water and bring to the boil.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently cook the garlic, just when it starts to become golden, add the chilli, olives and capers cook for 1 minute then add the passata and stir.
- Pour the boiling water into a large saucepan and cook the pasta according to the pack instructions.
- Lay the salmon fillets on top of the sauce, season with pepper and cover tightly with foil. Leave to gently bubble and steam for 8-10 minutes.
- When the salmon is cooked, carefully lift out of the pan and set aside on a warm plate. When the pasta is cooked drain and return to the pan, add the rocket, along with the sauce. Stir well so it’s totally coated and the rocket is wilted. Taste to check the seasoning.
- Divide the pasta between 2 plates, flake the salmon over the top and serve.
Salad Used: Rocket
Recipe courtesy of Leafy Salad.
Do you like the sound of this Rocket And Salmon Puttanesca recipe?
Fancy making one for Valentine’s Day?
Are you looking for more Valentines Day recipes or tips?
Check out these other posts: Valentines Day.
Also, do not forget to stop by over the next few days as I have a few more Valentine’s Day recipes to share with you.