Quorn Vegetarian Steak Strips And Mushroom Stroganoff anyone?
Get inspired and try this delicious Quorn Vegetarian Steak Strips & Mushroom Stroganoff recipe with Quorn Vegetarian Steak Strips.
Enjoy meat-free alternatives with Quorn.
200 Cals Per Serving
How To Make Quorn Vegetarian Steak Strips & Mushroom Stroganoff:
- 300g Quorn Vegetarian Steak Strips
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 230g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp brandy
- 400ml vegetable stock
- 200g reduced fat creme fraiche
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves (plus leaves for garnish)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
How To Make:
- In a large, non-stick frying pan, heat half of the oil and cook the Quorn Vegetarian Steak Strips for 4 minutes, remove and set aside
- Add the remaining oil and cook the onions for 4 minutes or until softened. Add the garlic, mushrooms, tomato puree, paprika, mustard and brandy, cook for 2 minutes. Pour in the stock and simmer for 5 minutes
- Stir in the creme fraiche, Quorn Vegetarian Steak Strips, thyme and season to taste. Bubble for 3-4 minutes stirring continuously. Garnish with thyme leaves and serve with wild and white rice and freshly steamed vegetables
Recipe and images courtesy of Quorn.
What do you think of this Quorn Vegetarian Steak Strips & Mushroom Stroganoff recipe?
Fancy trying this recipe out?
Share your thoughts in the comments below.
You might also like:
Why not try now or pin for later?