Fancy making a yummy Raspberry Crunch Sundae?
Perfect for breakfast or an afternoon treat.
How To Make An Raspberry Crunch Sundae:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Serves: 4 people
Ingredients For the muesli crunch:
- 50g Dorset Cereals fantastically fruity muesli
- 10g soft brown sugar
- 1tbsp water
For the topping:
- 250g Rachel’s Organic Greek style Natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp whiskey (optional)
- 15g soft brown sugar
- 75g raspberries
How To Make:
1. Begin by making the muesli crunch, place the muesli, sugar and water into a shallow frying pan and cook for 2 minutes until the sugar has dissolved and it starts to caramelise. Tip: watch carefully to ensure the mixture does not burn. Set aside and cool.
2. Spoon the Rachel’s Organic Greek Style Natural yogurt, whiskey and soft brown sugar into a bowl, gently whisk until glossy and smooth.
3. Break up the muesli crunch into small pieces. Place some raspberries in the bottom of a glass then generously spoon the cream mixture on top followed by the muesli crunch. Repeat the layers; fruit, cream and muesli crunch again.
Recipe and recipe photography courtesy of Rachel’s
What do you think of this Raspberry Crunch Sundae recipe?
Fancy trying it?
National Breakfast Week 22nd – 28th January.
What breakfast recipes will you be cooking up for National Breakfast week?
You may also like these recipes:
Fancy trying out this Blueberry Bircher recipe?
Apple & Raisin Oatbran Porridge:
What is for breakfast?
Porridge with a twist anyone?
Fancy making some Apple & Raisin Oatbran Porridge?
Waffles with Berries & Greek Honey Yogurt:
Waffles anyone? How about trying this Waffles with Berries & Greek Honey Yogurt. This sweet vanilla waffles recipe is best served with juicy berries and sumptuous honey yogurt.
What do you think? As always, share your thoughts in the comments below.