45+ Lifestyle Blogger From Nottingham

World Nutella Day: Creative Mondays Link Up

World Nutella Day: Creative Mondays Link Up.

Happy Monday friends 🙂

Also, Happy World Nutella Day. I do love a toasted cinnamon bagel topped with lots of Nutella on top. Yummy!! Do you love Nutella too? Do you have any Nutella recipes to share here today?

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend?

We have not been too far this weekend as my Son is still recovering from flu. Not good. It really knocked him off his feet and is so weak and fragile at the minute.

I am so pleased you have stopped by to join us for this week’s Creative Mondays link up today. An amazing 146 posts were shared here las Monday.

Grab your favourite drink and link up your creative/crafty/stylish posts with us today.

Have fun hopping around this linky list finding amazing, inspiring and creative posts at this week’s party.

Now onto this week’s featured blogs:

World Nutella Day

I love polka dots and how beautiful does Shauna’s from Lipgloss And Lace, outfit look!? You can see the full outfit here: Pink Pop.

World Nutella Day

Lee from LegalLee Blonde shares 3 HOT DRINK RECIPES YOU NEED THIS WINTER but which one to try first? They all sound tasty.

World Nutella Day

Julie from Sum Of Their Stories shares this neat art Recycled Magazine Art.

World Nutella Day

These Strawberries and Cream Sugar Cookies from Kelli and Kristi over at Lolly Jane’s look delicious. I could just one or maybe 3!

You can find the recipe here: Strawberries and Cream Sugar Cookies.

World Nutella Day

How beautiful is this homemade Winter Tulip dress? I love to sew but could never make anything as beautiful as this. The Winter Tulip Dress.

World Nutella Day

Catherine from Smashing Plates Tablescapes Winter table setting look’s beautiful. Anyone else Feelin’ Frosty?

World Nutella Day

This Sweet & Creamy Avocado Dip Recipe by Michele over at The Scrap Shoppe looks so tasty. I love anything with avocados in it. Sweet & Creamy Avocado Dip Recipe.

World Nutella Day

Blogging friends Laurie and Ashley got together for a fun photo shoot that was so much fun. I really wished I live nearer to a fashion blogger. I could do with someone taking my outfit pictures and vice verser. You can find Laurie’s post here: Photoshoot With A Blogger Friend!

World Nutella Day

Fancy making some of these BerryWorld Raspberry and Pistachio Tarts?

What has got you creative this week?

World Nutella Day: Creative Mondays Link Up

World Nutella Day
World Nutella Day

Creative Mondays Link Up Guidelines:

Please only link up family-friendly posts!

Add as many new posts as you would like too. Add straight to a specific creative post. You can link up anything creative. Home, style, recipes, crafts, DIY, tutorials etc. Please link up to a post and not your main home page.

Please link back to the Creative Mondays party in your posts to spread the word. You can either link back or grab a Creative Monday widget from my blog hop page.

Sharing is caring. Please visit a few of the posts that have linked up today to make the blog hop fun for everyone.

It would be great if you would follow along in some way. Let me know if you do so I can follow you back too.

Please tweet me any links you have added to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Creativemonday hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.

By joining this Creative Mondays Blog Hop, you are giving me permission to maybe share your photo here next week as a featured post. Please leave me a comment below if you do not wish to be featured.

This Creative Mondays Linky List Has Now Closed.

Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:

43 responses to “World Nutella Day: Creative Mondays Link Up”

1. Lee T says:

Thank you so much for sharing my drink recipes! I hope everyone likes them! Also, great picks this week – I need to make those raspberry & pistachio tarts *cue mouth watering* haha

2. Julie says:

I love all of your featured posts…those sugar cookies are making me hungry!! Thanks for hosting, and have a great week!

3. Catherine says:

Thank you for featuring my Feelin' Frosty table! ♥ Thank you for hosting a fabulous party each week! CatherineSmashing Plates

4. vanity andme says:

That was a nice Monday morning surprise. Thank's Claire. Have a great week Laurie xx

5. Carol @Comfort Spring Station says:

Good Morning beautiful Claire! I always enjoy dropping by for a glimpse of lovely style and scrumptious food. #MMBC

6. Tamar SB says:

Have a great week!

7. Shelbee On The Edge says:

So many great features as usual, Claire! I am so sorry you are still dealing with the effects of the flue. Seeing your kids so sick is one of the worst things ever. And as far as Nutella goes…yum…but I can't have it in my house as my littlest is severely allergic to hazelnuts! Shelbeewww.shelbeeontheedge.com

8. April J Harris says:

Happy Monday, Claire! I'm sorry your son is still not well. Some of the bugs going round at the moment really do knock folks off their feet. Thank you for hosting. I'm sharing a really yummy oatmeal recipe full of seasonal flavours. It's a great way to start off any day plus has no refined sugars and it's gluten free!

9. Judee Algazi says:

Love the tulip dress in the snow and the avocado dip! Have a great week and thanks for hosting

10. Maureen says:

I hope your son feels better soon and I hope Flu season comes to an end like today! Those sugar cookies and avocado dip look delicious. Happy Monday and wishing you a great week! Maureen | http://www.littlemisscasual.com

11. Mother of 3 says:

Well, if it's world Nutella day I must make something with Nutella today! My middle son hates peanut butter but discovered Nutella a few years ago and is crazy obsessed with it.

12. Shauna C says:

Thank you for featuring my look! You just made my morning! XOShaunawww.lipglossandlace.net

13. Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas says:

Thanks so much for the party each week!!Hugs,Deb

14. Heather{Our Life In a Click} says:

So many great features! I can't get my act together this morning to post anything but I'll enjoy reading your posts!

15. csuhpat1 says:

LOL-And I had some peanut butter on a bagel this morning. Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a wonderful Monday.

16. kateonthinice says:

Seems so many families have had their New Year blighted by flu and bugs. Not good at all. Lovely linky as ever and popping off to check out the avocado dip as was just wondering what to do with mine

17. mummabstylish says:

Super blogs Claire, great to see them, thanks for sharing them. x Jacquiwww.mummabstylish.com

18. FABBY'S LIVING says:

I love your new photo pretty ClaireJustine.Great features, specially that Winter tablescape.Thank you for the party.Have a super week.Fabby

19. rosie says:

World Nutella day!!! Who knew? Too bad, I will have to try again next year!!

20. Julie's Creative Lifestyle says:

Thanks for hosting Claire and enjoy the week.

21. Marilyn Lesniak says:

Thank you for hosting. I linked my Sweetheart Collection, Creamy Cheesy Enchiladas and a Gluten Free Ranch Dip for the big game. I hope you enjoy them! Have a happy week! #OverTheMoon #WWBlogHop #ThursdayFavoriteThings

22. Jessica Jannenga says:

Hi Claire! I am a little late to the party. I love the bright pink jacket and oh the rasberry tart looks so good! I love fruity treats. have a great week!jess xxwww.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

23. Kristin Lenz says:

So much inspiration each week here Claire! Thanks for hosting! Enjoy my Rustic Valentine Decor! ~ Kristin http://www.whitearrowshome

24. Cheryl says:

Yesterday was national Nutella day and I missed it? I think I should eat double the amount today, then, to make up for it! 😉 Cheryl Shops | http://www.cherylshops.net

25. Erika T. says:

Love Nutella! But it's one of those things that I can't keep in the house cause I'd probably eat it all. Thanks for the feature. You made my day. 🙂

26. Cindy D. says:

I haven't been to creative lately, but I wanted to stop by and say "hi"! Have a great rest of the week! I'll be visiting here again soon for your weekend linky!- Natalie A.