Fancy trying this Balsamic Roasted New Potatoes With Asparagus recipe out?
A flavourful side dish featuring seasonal asparagus and new potatoes. Salty potatoes paired with the subtle sweetness from the asparagus and balsamic vinegar make this utterly moreish.
How To Make Balsamic Roasted New Potatoes With Asparagus:
Cook time: 40 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
- 1 kg new potatoes (such as Jersey Royal or another small waxy variety) cut into quarters
- 250 g asparagus tips, cut in half
- 2 tbsp garlic-infused olive oil
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- A generous pinch of salt and pepper
How To Make:
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- In a large roasting tin, add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt. Add the potatoes and toss to coat fully before roasting for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, add the asparagus with a little extra olive oil, if needed. Toss to coat and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Season with extra balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe and images courtesy of:
Credit: Aimee Ryan for Wallflower Kitchen Copyright: The Vegan Society, 2018.
What do you think of this Balsamic Roasted New Potatoes With Asparagus recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like these recipes from The Vegan Society:
Mushroom & Leek Pie:
Mushroom & leek pie, what a tasty combination!?
Creamy mushrooms and leeks encased in a crispy, golden pie crust.
Delicious, filling and a great choice to serve to both vegans and meat-eaters!
The pie is filling and features vegetables encased in a crispy, golden pie crust.
Creamy Pea Soup:
Are you looking for a nice and tasty soup recipe to try out?
Creamy pea soup anyone?
A simple but flavourful soup that can be ready in minutes!
Lemon Possets With Shortbread:
Lemon Possets with shortbread anyone?
Ultra creamy lemon puddings with sweet, crumbly shortbread cookies – perfect for dipping!