Chocolate Hazelnut Swirls With Berry And Honey Smoothies.
Happy snowy Thursday.
School is cancelled today as the snow is too deep to get there and back safely.
Today is going to be a play in the snow day!
Is it snowing where you live too?
Fancy a nice warm breakfast to start the day?
Chocolate & hazelnut swirls with berry & honey smoothies, anyone?
How To Make Chocolate Hazelnut Swirls With Berry And Honey Smoothies:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Serves: 4 (makes 8 swirls, 4 large glasses of smoothie)
- 320g pack ready rolled puff pastry sheets
- Plain flour, for dusting
- 3 tbsp chocolate and hazelnut spread, warmed slightly
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 3 tbsp chopped toasted hazelnuts
For The Smoothies:
- 200g frozen Waitrose Love Life Berry Smoothie Mix
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 200g natural yogurt
- 200ml apple juice
How To Make:
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
2. Unroll the pastry and lay it out on a lightly floured work surface. Top with a layer of chocolate spread, then the mashed banana. Sprinkle with the nuts, then roll up from the shortest side into a tight cylinder like a Swiss roll.
3. Cut into 8 even-sized slices, then lay each slice cut side down on the prepared baking tray. Bake for 18-20 minutes until puffed up and golden.
4. Meanwhile, make the smoothies in 2 batches. Place half the frozen berries into a blender with half the honey, yogurt and apple juice, and blitz until smooth and thick. Pour into 2 tall tumblers, then repeat with the remaining ingredients.
Serve with the warm swirls.
Recipe courtesy of Waitrose.
What do you think of these Chocolate Hazelnut Swirls With Berry And Honey Smoothies recipes?
Fancy trying them out?
You might also like these smoothie ideas:
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- Martha Collison’s Chocolate Brownie Pancakes
- British Asparagus Tortilla: A Twist On A Spanish Dish
- Turkey Caesar Salad Cups: Version Of Caesar Salad
- Quick And Easy To Make Vegan Frosted Lemon Cake
- How To Make Carrot Cake Pancakes
- Glazed Carrot, Feta And Red Onion Tart
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Full English Vegan Fry Up: Love Your Gut
- Courgette Shakshuka: Love Your Gut
- Overnight Oats With Picota Cherry Fruit Compote