Are you looking for a tasty dinner recipe?
Something different for a dinner party or weekend treat?
How about making this Greek Potato And Chicken Parcels With Pomegranate, Spinach And Sumac?
How To Make A Greek Potato And Chicken Parcels With Pomegranate, Spinach And Sumac:
- 150g baby new potatoes
- 150g cooked, diced chicken
- 200g spinach
- 2tbsp sumac
- Seeds from 1 pomegranate
- 8 sheets of filo pastry
- Melted butter or one-cal cooking spray
- 1tbsp sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to season
- 80g Low-fat natural yogurt mixed with1tbsp zaatar
- Heat the oven to 220c.
- Cook the potatoes in salted, boiling water until soft and drain, leaving to steam dry while.
- Cook the spinach for one minute in a hot pan until wilted then squeeze out the excess water.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients apart from the filo, pomegranate and butter. Taste the filling and adjust the seasoning.
- Wrap a sheet of filo over the bottom of a dariole mould/oven-proof teacup or muffin tray, spray with a little cooking spray and then wrap another one over it. Spray again. Repeat another three times then put in the oven until golden brown and crisp, about 10-15 minutes.
- When cooked and cool enough to handle, gently turn them upside down and remove the moulds. Fill with the cooked chicken mixture, top with pomegranate seeds and sesame seeds.
- Serve with the yoghurt and zatar mixture.
Recipe and images courtesy of Love Potatoes.
What do you think of this Greek Potato And Chicken Parcels With Pomegranate, Spinach And Sumac recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like:
Chinese Chicken & Potato Stir-Fry:
Fancy making a Chinese Chicken & Potato Stir-Fry for dinner anyone?
Cleansing Japanese Miso Potato & Chicken Broth:
Fancy making some Cleansing Japanese Miso Potato & Chicken Broth?