Happy Mother’s Day.
Speedy strawberry yogurt & meringue mess anyone?
Treat your mum to this yummy pudding on Mother’s Day – it takes just 10 minutes to prepare!
How To Make A Speedy Strawberry Yogurt & Meringue Mess:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- 400g essential Waitrose Strawberries
- 4 x 110g Activia Intensely Creamy Strawberry Yogurt
- 8 Waitrose Mini Meringue Shells
- 2 tsp Waitrose Cooks’ Ingredients Rose Petals
1. Hull and slice the strawberries, save a few for the top, then stir the rest into the yogurt.
2. Break the meringue shells into large pieces and stir into the yogurt mixture.
3. Spoon into small glass serving bowls or cups and scatter with the reserved strawberry slices and rose petals.
Recipe courtesy of Waitrose.
What do you think of this Speedy Strawberry Yogurt & Meringue Mess recipes?
Fancy making one for Mother’s Day?
As always, join the conversation and share your thoughts in the comments below.