Do you love to get the day off to a good start with a portion of fruit and vegetables?
Love smoothies and smoothie bowls?
Today I have a beautiful smoothie bowl recipe to share with you:
The Paleo Foods Co. Green Warrior Protein Smoothie Bowl.
Fancy making one?
How To Make The Paleo Foods Co. Green Warrior Protein Smoothie Bowl:
*Approx. 17g of protein
(Vegan, dairy free, gluten-free)
- Two large handfuls of spinach
- 1 small handful of kale (stems removed)
- 1 avocado
- 1 banana
- 4 tablespoons of hulled hemp seeds
- 250ml of Paleo Foods Co 9% Almond Milk
- 4 ice cubes (adjust as desired)
- Edible Flowers
- Coconut Flakes
- Chia Seeds
- Fresh Berries
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend on high until silky smooth. Add a bit of water or more almond milk if necessary to thin out.
- Taste and adjust flavour as needed, adding more banana (or maple syrup) for added sweetness, or more spinach for a bright green hue.
- Divide between 2 serving bowls and top with desired toppings
- Enjoy right away!
Recipe and image courtesy of The Paleo Foods Co.
What do you think of The Paleo Foods Co. Green Warrior Protein Smoothie Bowl?
Fancy making one for breakfast?
You may also like these other smoothie bowl recipes:
Berry Cashew Smoothie Bowl:
A twist on the classic smoothie, this makes a quick, easy and healthy breakfast. Ideal for when you’re bored of the same old start to the morning and want to switch it up with minimal effort.
Imagine making a smoothie up full of yummy ingredients, frozen mixed berries, banana, Meridian cashew butter and almond or cashew milk. Berry Cashew Smoothie Bowl.
Energy Blast Bowl:
Fancy trying out this Energy Blast Bowl? Start your day with this yummy bowl full of fruit and goodness. Energy Blast Bowl.