The Snow Was Here Today And Gone Tomorrow: Creative Mondays

The Snow Was Here Today And Gone Tomorrow.

Happy Monday lovelies.

Welcome to this week’s Creative Mondays Link Up.

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend?

I am pleased you have stopped by to join us this week for our Creative Mondays link up.

A big thank you to everyone who has linked up each week to make this blog hop so special.

Thanks for joining us last week at the blog hop. 150 creative, stylish and yummy posts were shared.

The Snow Was Here Today And Gone Tomorrow {Hopefully}: Creative Mondays Link Up
The Snow Was Here Today And Gone Tomorrow {Hopefully}: Creative Mondays Link Up

It has been so cold around here and the snow is eventually starting to melt.

Did you get snow?

Have you been creative this week?

Grab a drink and link up your creative/crafty/stylish posts and have fun finding amazing, inspiring and creative posts at this week’s party.

This week’s featured blogs:

Maureen from Little Miss Casual shares an outfit post to raise women’s heart awareness: Red Dresses For Women’s Heart Awareness.

This LIL LEPRECHAUN SNACK MIX from Marilyn over at Marilyn’s Treats looks so tasty! I would love to try this.

How sweet are these Bunny crayon holders by Michele from The Scrap Shoppe Blog: Easter Activity Sheets.

Ada also shares her Red Dresses Collaboration for Women’s Heart Disease Awareness. Beautiful outfit Ada.

Are you looking for a cake recipe? How about making one of these: How To Make A Banana Split Cake.

What has got you creative this week?

The Snow Was Here Today And Gone Tomorrow {Hopefully}: Creative Mondays Link Up.

Creative Mondays Blog Hop Party Guidelines:

Please only link up family-friendly posts!

Add as many new posts as you would like too. Add straight to a specific creative post. You can link up anything creative. Home, style, recipes, crafts, DIY, tutorials etc. Please link up to a post and not your main home page.

Please link back to the Creative Mondays party in your posts to spread the word. You can either link back or grab a Creative Monday widget from my blog hop page.

Sharing is caring. Please visit a few of the posts that have linked up today to make the blog hop fun for everyone.

It would be great if you would follow along in some way. Let me know if you do, so I can follow you back too.

Please tweet me any links you have add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Creativemonday hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.

By joining this Creative Mondays Blog Hop, you are giving me permission to maybe share your photo here next week as a featured post. Please leave me a comment below if you do not wish to be featured.

This Linky Has Now Ended.

Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:

31 responses to “The Snow Was Here Today And Gone Tomorrow: Creative Mondays”

1. vanity andme says:

So glad it's gone! I have no new posts to share because I just wasn't going out to freeze! Have a great week Claire xx

2. Tamar SB says:

Hope the snow melts and normal life can resume!

3. Shelbee On The Edge says:

Aw, Claire, I love that you featured both Maureen and Ada from the Heart Health Awareness Collaboration that I did with them! So fun to see my blogging buddies here. And the snow, oh the snow. We have snow in the forecast every day this week still. It seems Spring was just teasing me! Have a wonderful day and stay warm!Shelbeewww.shelbeeontheedge.com

4. Cheryl says:

We have tons of snow in the mountains right now! It won't melt if like normal until May. Great post today! I have to make that snack mix, it looks so yummy!Cherylwww.northwestmountainliving.com

5. Heather{Our Life In a Click} says:

We did get some snow but it went quickly. Those little cardboard bunnies are so cute! Thanks for hosting!!

6. Mother of 3 says:

We woke to a light snow covering the ground this morning and we have another couple of inches coming this week; but after all the wind and rain knocking out power for two days at the end of last week I'm thinking I might not mind the snow so much… you know as long as we don't lose our power again! lol.

7. csuhpat1 says:

Wow beautiful photo. No snow here in the SF Bay Area. Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a wonderful Monday.

8. mummabstylish says:

So pleased it's back to normal, I've been out of the house to do 'normal' things today – yay! Jacquiwww.mummabstylish.com

9. Jessica Jannenga says:

The snow looks pretty and it looks like you had fun sledding! I am ready for spring though too. jess xxwww.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

10. Nancy Baten says:

I am so glad it is a bit warmer here!

11. April J Harris says:

Happy Monday, Claire! Our flight to San Jose was cancelled because of the snow, but luckily we got on a flight to San Francisco. We did get snow where we live, but I missed it πŸ™‚ This week I'm sharing my Crab and Shrimp Melts. I hope you have a lovely week. Please do pop by Hearth and Soul if you get time and share a link or two – the party is open now!

12. Morgan Prince says:

Hope you had a great Monday Claire. Our snow is pretty much all melted now. We have a little left where the boys had piled it up and it isn't quite gone yet but I have do doubt it'll be gone in the morning. πŸ™‚

13. Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas says:

Claire,Thanks so much for the party each week!!And thanks so much for visiting!!HugsDebbie

14. Marilyn Lesniak says:

Thank you for featuring my snack mix. Thank you for hosting such a fun party each week. I think parties are the best social media strategy around!! I linked my Irish Soda Bread, St Paddy’s Collection and BBQ Beef Brisket Shepherds Pie for the Crock Pot. I hope you enjoy them. Have a happy week! #OverTheMoon #WWBlogHop #ThursdayFavoriteThings

15. kateonthinice says:

Never a fan of snow and how it came last week! #CreativeMondays – thanks for hosting

16. Claire says:

Aww, you are so welcome Maureen. Thank you for joining us and sharing your style with us. P.s red is my favourite colour and your dress is beautiful πŸ™‚