Over 40 Fashion. Food. Fitness. Family. Lifestyle Blogger.

Trip To Meadowhall: Miss Piggy Shoes And A Welcome To The Weekend Link Up

Trip To Meadowhall: Miss Piggy Shoes And A Welcome To The Weekend Link Up.

Happy Friday Friends.

Welcome To The Weekend Link Up. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have fun at this week’s blog hop.

How has your week been so far?

Today is another snow day so the children are off school again. We are making the most of the snow and enjoying having fun sledging.

Trip To Meadowhall
Trip To Meadowhall: Miss Piggy Shoes And A Welcome To The Weekend Link Up

On Saturday when my Husband was off work we took a trip to Meadowhall for a spot of shopping and out for dinner.

Trip To Meadowhall

It was so busy, I think everyone headed to Meadowhall on Saturday as it was freezing outside and nice and warm in here.

I wanted to wear something that I would not freeze in from the car park to the shops but also something that would not make me melt in the shops like a big Winter coat.

Trip To Meadowhall

A jumper it was then!

I thought I would put a lacy shirt underneath to make it look nicer.

Trip To Meadowhall

I also found these boots in the wardrobe that I had not worn since last Winter so I thought it was time to start wearing them. Before Spring arrives 😉.

Trip To Meadowhall
Trip To Meadowhall: Miss Piggy Shoes And A Welcome To The Weekend Link Up

Can not resist a boxed of everything meal from the Chinese.

Trip To Meadowhall

What I Wore:

Jumper: Primark | Shirt: F&F Tesco | Jean: Tesco | Boot: c/o Matalan.

Trip To Meadowhall
Trip To Meadowhall: Miss Piggy Shoes And A Welcome To The Weekend Link Up

the Husband brought me a present. Some of my favourite shoes. How sweet are these Miss Piggy shoes by Irregular Choice!?

Trip To Meadowhall: Welcome To The Weekend Link Up Guidelines:

Please only link up family-friendly posts!

Link up any posts or straight to your homepage. You can link any posts up on Friday’s. No need for a theme.

Please tweet me any links you have add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Weekendbloghop hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.

Please try to stop by over the weekend when you have a spare five minutes and comment on a few of the blogs that have linked up.

Please link back to the Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop party in your posts to spread the word.

You can either link back or grab a Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop widget from my blog hop page.

You can grab a blog hop button here.

It would be great if you would like to follow me in some way? Let me know in the comments below if you do so I can follow you back.

You might also like:

Pistachio Day: Creative Monday Link Up.

Oreo Cookie Quest: Win A Β£100 Virgin Experience Voucher.

Snow Dog: The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up.

Two Week’s In: Shake It Slim With Forza.

Now over to you:

This Linky List Has Now Ended.

Never miss a post:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:

33 responses to “Trip To Meadowhall: Miss Piggy Shoes And A Welcome To The Weekend Link Up”

1. vanity andme says:

Great outfit Claire. Layering has to be the way to go at the moment! Have a great weekend.Laurie xx

2. Morgan Prince says:

Love the shoes Claire! πŸ™‚

3. Tamar SB says:

Love that outfit. Looking fierce!

4. kateonthinice says:

You always inspire and once again you brought back fond memories of my late Mum who loved MeadowHall. Thanks for hosting. #WeekendBlogHop

5. Gail Hanlon says:

Looking very cool and funky in that great outfit with your new hairstyle! Have a great weekend.

6. A World of Dresses says:

Oh how I miss snow days! We always used to get a few in the part of the US I'm from. However here in Southern Spain, we don't get any. And everyone freaks out when there's a little bit of snow.Ninaaworldofdresses.com

7. Heather{Our Life In a Click} says:

He gets you the best shoes! You've got quite the collection of Muppets now don't you? I love your mall outfit and your hair looks so great!! I hate when the mall is so busy, it makes me want to run out the door!

8. Andrea Nine says:

You look soooo cute, I adore your outfit!

9. MAPLELEOPARD says:

Cute outfit Claire! I see you got a new template, I just had mine redone…I like it so much better. Anyway have a great weekend!Valeriexo

10. Carol @Comfort Spring Station says:

Red's your color! Have a great weekend.

11. Sheltie Times says:

Dressing for the temp differences is always a challenge. Too cool and the outdoor time is brutal. Too hot and you don't feel much like shopping.

12. Mother of 3 says:

I do hate bundling up and having to carry a big heavy winter coat around when we're shopping! That jumper and shirt look great and comfortable too.

13. April J Harris says:

Thank you for hosting, Claire! Love those shoes!! It's been a long time since I've been to Meadowhall. It was a favourite when we lived in the Midlands. Sorry I'm a bit late, I'm in California at the moment so 8 hours behind. I'm sharing a collection of Vegetarian Recipes this week – perfect for mixing and matching and menu planning. Have a great weekend!

14. Nancy Baten says:

Ha ha, miss piggy is wonderful! Have a good weekend!

15. csuhpat1 says:

You look very nice. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

16. Thanks Maureen. I want the Kermit shoes next πŸ™‚

17. Paula Rockwell says:

Hi Claire! Love the Miss Piggy shoes! Hopefully you get some more spring-like weather soon. Here there are some years when we miss more than five school days a year due to weather. Thanks for hosting and for sharing with my party as well πŸ™‚