Avocado Toast with Blue Cheese, Radish & Walnut anyone?
The ever-popular brunch dish is given a crunchy twist by topping with pretty, peppery French breakfast radishes and walnuts.
If there was one thing weekends were made for, it’s brunch. This relaxed meal can be as early or late as you want it, meaning you get a lie in and the chance to indulge. Enjoy a lazy morning with some of our indulgent brunch recipes.
How To Make Avocado Toast with Blue Cheese, Radish & Walnut:
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 2 minutes
- 1 slice of sourdough bread, toasted
- ½ ripe avocado, mashed
- Squeeze of lime
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 French breakfast radishes, sliced
- 20g Danish blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 walnut halves roughly chopped and toasted
- Drizzle of olive oil (optional)
What To Do:
- Combine the mashed avocado and lime juice and season well with salt and black pepper. Spread on the toast.
- Lay the radish slices over the avocado then crumble the cheese over the top, scatter with walnuts and season.
- Drizzle with olive oil if desired.
Recipe and image courtesy of Love Radish.
What do you think of this Avocado Toast with Blue Cheese, Radish & Walnut breakfast recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like these radish lunch ideas:
Goats’ Cheese Crostini with Spring Onion & Radish:
Are looking for a nice healthy snack idea or something new for lunch to try.
How about trying these Goats’ Cheese Crostini with Spring Onion & Radish?
A simple canapé to share with your loved one.
Peppery radish complements the creamy goats’ cheese and the spring onions add a little liveliness.
Perfect for any parties and family get-togethers.
Love The Crunch Noodle Kilner Jar Salad:
Love the Crunch noodle kilner jar salad, anyone?
I love making up a nice and crunchy salad for lunch and it makes them feel all the more special served up in a nice jar.
This tasty Asian inspired salad packs a real crunch thanks to the celery, radishes, spring onions and Chinese leaf lettuce.
Make it up the night before for a quick, easy and delicious lunch on the go.
What’s not to love about this recipe?