Spring: My Sunday Photo And A Pop Of Colour.
Happy Easter Sunday.
Pinch punch, happy 1st of the month too.
I can not believe we are in April already.
This year is just flying by.
Today I am linking up with My Sunday Photo to share some Spring Watch photos.
Spring: My Sunday Photo And A Pop Of Colour:
Last week we spotted some signs of Spring appearing when we saw these bright and beautiful daffodils in Queens Park in Chesterfield. I love seeing daffodils, they are so pretty.
In other news, yesterday we ran Parkrun. Fist time in 6 months. We have gotten so out of running lately too. I knew we should have stayed home when it was pouring it down with rain all night.
I got a 2 minute worse time and my youngest Son fell over at the start and carried on running until the end. When he finished his leg was covered in blood from the fall. Bless him. Such an inspiration. I would have quit at the start.
Happy Easter Sunday everyone.
Any plans for today?
I am now off to see if the children have found their Easter eggs. Have a piece of cholate for breakfast. Go for a run with Mollie. Plan and make a nice big family roast dinner for 7 people and wait and see if my second eldest Son comes home for Easter.
My eldest Son came home Friday so we are almost all back together again 🙂
Linking up with:
Did You See These Posts:
- 11 Homemade Easter Recipes To Try Out: Easter Weekend Link Up.
- Slow Cooked Shoulder of Lamb with Rosemary Scented Shallots.
- BerryWorld Mixed Berry Cheesecake.
- Chesterfield Crooked Spire: The Wednesday Link Up
- OOTD: Donut Judge Me It’s Cheat Day.
- My Top 10 Spring Cleaning Tips & Dr Beckmann Product Review
- Easy Easter Fruit & Maple Syrup Bunny Porridge.
- Carrot Topped Granola Food.
- Slow-roast Pork With Cauliflower Cheese Dauphinoise.
- Spinach Day: Creative Mondays Link Up.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- 11/02/2019 Creative Mondays Link Up
- Martha Collison’s Heart-Shaped Churros With Hot Chocolate Dip
- Chocolate S’mores A Traditional American Campfire Treat
- Easy Chocolate Almond Truffles: Treat for Valentine’s Day
- A Classic Red Velvet Cake Recipe: Valentine’s Day treat
- Queen Of Hearts Jam Tarts: Valentines Special
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons
- BerryWorld Strawberry And Apple Sorbet
- Tiger Prawn, Avocado And Harissa Mayo Tacos