Spring: My Sunday Photo And A Pop Of Colour

Spring: My Sunday Photo And A Pop Of Colour.

Happy Easter Sunday.

Pinch punch, happy 1st of the month too.

I can not believe we are in April already.

This year is just flying by.

Today I am linking up with My Sunday Photo to share some Spring Watch photos.

Spring: My Sunday Photo And A Pop Of Colour
Spring: My Sunday Photo And A Pop Of Colour

Spring: My Sunday Photo And A Pop Of Colour:

Last week we spotted some signs of Spring appearing when we saw these bright and beautiful daffodils in Queens Park in Chesterfield. I love seeing daffodils, they are so pretty.

Spring: My Sunday Photo And A Pop Of Colour
Spring: My Sunday Photo And A Pop Of Colour

In other news, yesterday we ran Parkrun. Fist time in 6 months. We have gotten so out of running lately too. I knew we should have stayed home when it was pouring it down with rain all night.

I got a 2 minute worse time and my youngest Son fell over at the start and carried on running until the end. When he finished his leg was covered in blood from the fall. Bless him. Such an inspiration. I would have quit at the start.

Happy Easter Sunday everyone.

Any plans for today?

I am now off to see if the children have found their Easter eggs. Have a piece of cholate for breakfast. Go for a run with Mollie. Plan and make a nice big family roast dinner for 7 people and wait and see if my second eldest Son comes home for Easter.

My eldest Son came home Friday so we are almost all back together again πŸ™‚

Linking up with:

Photalife
Spring: My Sunday Photo

DidΒ YouΒ SeeΒ TheseΒ Posts:

Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:

20 responses to “Spring: My Sunday Photo And A Pop Of Colour”

1. john adams says:

Have a good run and hope those eggs are found. Love the daffodil images. I took some myself this week but you did a better job than I managed. #mysundayphoto

2. Briony says:

The daffodils really do mean spring is on its way. I love how bright and cheery they are #mysundayphoto

3. Sarah | Boo Roo and Tigger Too says:

Daffodils instantly lift your mood. A sign that spring is on its way no matter what the weather is doing

4. Coombe Mill says:

Beautiful daffodils and well done on getting back into the running. Happy Easter to you all.

5. chickenruby says:

Happy Easter, gorgeous daffodils, lovely to see a bit of spring #mysundayphoto

6. Tamar SB says:

We finally have spring flowers popping out! Happy Easter!

7. Carol @Comfort Spring Station says:

I love your daffodils – so cheery!

8. mummabstylish says:

Love the photos Claire, I bought some yesterday that look fabulous with my rose and lily collection. Hope you had a great Sunday, we had a super time, Easter Egg hunt, and all the family round – dinner for 10 plus the two grand-children!! But no run for me – well done you. X Have a great Easter Monday. x Jacqui Mummabstylish

9. Darren Coleshill says:

Beautiful to see some colour appearing, the winter has seemed like a long one Thank you for linking up to #MySundayPhoto

10. Helena TheQueenofCollage says: