A Father’s Day treat recipe. Father’s Day (Sunday, 17 June). BerryWorld Strawberry Rocky Road anyone?
Guest post fromBerryWorld: Our strawberry rocky road is a decadent and quick way to indulge. Whip up a batch when you’re expecting a visitor, just don’t expect it to last long! It’s the ultimate naughty but nice snack.
How To Make BerryWorld Strawberry Rocky Road:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 400g plain chocolate
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 50g unsalted butter
- 250g strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 apple peeled and cut into chunks
- 100g blanched almonds
- 100g dried sour cherries
- Icing sugar to dust
What To Do:
1. Line an 8” square tin or small roasting tray with greaseproof paper.
2. Melt the chocolate, syrup and butter over a pan of simmering water.
3. In a bowl, mix the strawberries, apple, nuts and cherries. Once the chocolate has melted, pour over the fruit and nuts and stir to combine. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin, and allow to set.
4. Turn the Rocky Road out, and cut into chunks before dusting with icing sugar.
A perfect sharing treat for you and your friends or family.
Father’s Day (Sunday, 17 June).
What do you think of this BerryWorld Strawberry Rocky Road recipe?
Fancy making some?
You might also like:
Love chocolates? Fancy making your own truffles?
How delicious do these ones look:
A traditional cake anyone?
BerryWorld Strawberry Cream Victoria Sponge anyone?
Fancy making a BerryWorld Strawberries, Roasted Rhubarb and Rosewater Labenh Balls?
Such fun for a dinner party.
What do you think of these BerryWorld Strawberry Rocky Road?
A Father’s Day treat recipe. Father’s Day (Sunday, 17 June).
Recipe courtesy of BerryWorld.
As always, share your thoughts in the comments below.