Turning My Blog Pink For Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Fashion Advice From A 12 Year Old

Fashion Advice From A 12-Year-Old #WednesdayLinkUp.Β

Happy Wednesday lovely friends. Thanks so much for joining us today on this beautiful sunny day for The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up!

Fashion Advice From A 12-Year-Old
Fashion Advice From A 12-Year-Old #WednesdayLinkUp.

Fashion Advice From A 12 Year Old:

Have you been taking any photos this week or have you been enjoying the sunshine too much and forgot?

My Husband took this photo of me over the weekend when we went to visit our eldest Son in Loughborough.

Me and my Daughter went shopping for a few things for the beach next week and I treated myself to this fun sun hat. I was burning hot as it was lovely and sunny and decided to wear my new hat. Make sense. I stop burning and it is easier to carry the shopping bags!!

My Daughter turned to me and said “No way”. “Stick to the plan”. That goes with your new sundress and not this dress! Whipped it off my head and popped it back into my bag. Then got her new sun hat out and said ” mines OK, it goes together nicely. (Which it did!).

So I have permission to wear it next week. Even if it rains then!? Watch this space…

What photos have you been taking this week? Do you want to share with us?

Fashion Advice From A 12 Year Old #WednesdayLinkUp:

The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up guidelines:

Please link up any posts with photos in them. These posts can be wordless or not so wordless.

Please only link up family-friendly posts here!

Please link back to The Wednesday blog Hop party in your posts to spread the word of this party.  You can either link back or grab a The Wednesday Blog Hop widget from my blog hop page.

Share some midweek blog fun and please try to stop by a few of the blogs that have linked up here today.

Please tweet me any links you have add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the  #Wednesdaybloghop hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.

It would be great if you would follow along on any social media channels in some way? Let me know if you decided to,  so I can follow you back.

Now over to you, what have you been snapping away at this week?

This Linky Has Now Closed.

You might also like:

Polka Dots And Holiday Snaps.

Selfie Fun At Herne Bay Air Show.

Creative Mondays OOTD & Blogger To WordPress .

Gluten Free Black Forest GaΜ‚teau Cake Pops.

Fashion Advice From A 12 Year Old

Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:

32 responses to “Fashion Advice From A 12 Year Old”

1. createwithjoy says:

Welcome back Claire – love your new site! πŸ™‚

2. Laura says:

How cute! I love that red sun hat with the polka dots!

3. stevebethere says:

Nice photo Claire I like the hat that would suit me heheh!

Have a hattastic week πŸ™‚

4. Claire,

Whenever either DH or I are going to be out in the sun we try to wear a ball cap. We have some large sombrero style hats that we got years ago from an outdoor store but rarely wear them. We really should because they’d give us more protection. You look fashionably cool in the red sun hat and stylish polka dot sleeveless dress. Polka dot dresses never go out of style and say have a fun time, don’t they? I have a red polka dot dress. Maybe, I need to get a white sunhat to go with it. πŸ™‚ Have a good day and thanks for hosting the WW fun!

5. Veronica Lee says:

You look fabulous, Claire. Love your fun sun hat!

6. Judee says:

Love your outfit- You always look spectacular in red

7. The hat looks great with the dress! xx

8. Oh my gosh I love that color of red on you as an accent! So pretty!

9. tbellkindred says:

I love that dress and hat! Perfect outfit for a Disney trip!

10. Sherry in Texas says:

Thanks for the party. I linked a couple posts. I wanted to invite you to The Fabulous Party. Come over and link
    your posts and your party!

11. Very nice pics. My kids are always trying to give fashion advice. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful rest of the week.

12. Cheryl Shops says:

Ha, I love your daughter’s adviceβ€”she’s so wise! I also love your outfit. It reminds me of the polo scene in Pretty Woman!
    Cheryl Shops | http://www.cherylshops.net

13. XmasDolly says:

You look quite spiffy there darlin’! The hat is like the frosting on the cake! Way ta go!

14. rawsonjl says:

That is so cute that your daughter is always looking out for your best fashion side. πŸ™‚

15. handmadejewelryhaven says:

Actually…the hat has the same tonal value as the dress, so it blends quite well.
    (make sure to use that line next time and she will be very impressed!)
    I’ve used it on my 12 yr old for the last couple of years and it buys me some much needed silence πŸ˜‰

– Lisa

• Claire says:

Thanks Lisa πŸ™‚ Hehe, I kind thought it went together nicely but I think it was with my brown bag and whit sandals that she didn’t like πŸ™‚