How To Make Toasted Garlic Hummus With Radishes And Pitta Bread. Perfect for taking on a picnic. Serve up on a plate with lots of crunchy fresh vegetables. Yum!
Toasted garlic hummus with radishes and pitta bread – A perfectly portable healthy snack that the whole family will love. The crunchy, peppery radishes go perfectly with the garlicy hummus.
Toasted garlic hummus with radishes and pitta bread, how tasty?
We love hummus as a Saturday night treat with chopped up veggies, crisps and pizza.
A really healthy lunchtime snack – and equally perfect as an accompaniment for grown-up drinks.
Perfect dipping snack recipe to make up and go with your sandwiches on National Picnic Week too.
How To Make Toasted Garlic Hummus With Radishes And Pitta Bread:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 6 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 400g tinned chickpeas, drained
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 1 tbsp tahini
- Salt and pepper
- 400g mixed radishes cut in half
- 4 warmed pitta bread’s
What to Do:
- Place the garlic and olive oil into a medium-sized frying pan, heat gently until the garlic starts to turn a golden brown, remove from the heat and set aside.
- Place all of the hummus ingredients into a food processor, blend until fairly smooth and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with radishes and warmed pitas.
Recipe c/o Love The Crunch.
Do you fancy making some of this Toasted Garlic Hummus With Radishes And Pitta Bread?
National Picnic Week takes place 15-24th June 2018 across the UK.
You might also like:
Love The Crunch Noodle Kilner Jar Salad:
Love the Crunch noodle kilner jar salad, anyone?
I love making up a nice and crunchy salad for lunch and it makes them feel all the more special served up in a nice jar.
Avocado Toast with Blue Cheese, Radish & Walnut:
Avocado Toast with Blue Cheese, Radish & Walnut anyone?
The ever-popular brunch dish is given a crunchy twist by topping with pretty, peppery French breakfast radishes and walnuts.
Or how about a Nice And Tasty Salad Recipe?